TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Mustang Uncovered!

08SGT1977

With all due respect, I believe that is a photoshopped version of the car; an artist's rendition if you will. Someone took one of the camoflauged car photos, removed (edited) the front bra, and then speculated what was underneath it.

I have seen the 2010, and while this picture is close (let's just say that it's in the stadium), it's not spot on.

With all due respect, I believe that is a photoshopped version of the car; an artist's rendition if you will. Someone took one of the camaflauged car photos, removed (edited) the front bra, and then speculated what was underneath it.

I have seen the 2010, and while this picture is close (let's just say that it's in the stadium), it's not spot on.

+1

With all due respect, I believe that is a photoshopped version of the car; an artist's rendition if you will. Someone took one of the camaflauged car photos, removed (edited) the front bra, and then speculated what was underneath it.

Yes it is - thanks for catching that. After reading the background thread on TMS, it is an edited photo of a test mule. Sorry for any unnecessary anxieties! :)

I don't think it will be far off however...

Sorry, so far nothing on the 2010 looks like a must have for me. Matter of fact, I like none of the thus far softer edges that I see. Bottom line, I just don't see anything significant enough to care about, and what I do see does not thrill me. I will always think that other than the 60-70 models, the current body says the most! Just my .02

That was the first thing I noticed too and not a good job of photoshopping either!

Archived