TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PICTURE OF UNDER BELLY ON KR

dupuyf

I could be wrong, but I believe that the fellow in Nebraska (BTW, I wonder where he went?) posted some pictures of the underside of his KR a couple of weeks ago.

I could be wrong, but I believe that the fellow in Nebraska (BTW, I wonder where he went?) posted some pictures of the underside of his KR a couple of weeks ago.

I think he was asked to remove them, they have been edited

Why? Is the KR a production vehicle...er top secret project? For some reason the idea of not being able to post pictures of your new ride seems a bit over the top to me... Even if the reason is so everyone can see what's under there. It's not a skirt after all... :banghead:

Ahhh ha. So that's what happened. they were there one day and gone the next... Wish I'd have snatched them while they were on the site... As I recall the pics still did not show the part no of the exhaust mufflers/resonators...

Just whoever has the dam pix, post them not on this site but another.

Svtperformance will not give a crap, they hate shelby and everything surrounding him and I must say it is for stupid crap like this.

It is a production car that is already out for sale, it should not be a secret, I say post the pix again. Perhaps someone posted them here before the car was officially released.

If I remember, the pix showed Ford labels on the suspension with part Numbers on them. Das is verboten! :mad:

I looked at the one we have at our dealership this morning and wrote down all the rear susp parts. I couldn't see the fronts. But I did get the part #'s for rear springs, shocks, and sway bar. Not much different that gt500 from underneath, still use crappy lower control arms, 2 piece driveshaft etc..

Archived