TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Dyno #'s

hello all, just got my new Dyno #'s. I can't post a pic here cause im at work but i will link you to where its posted. What do you guys think?

295 rwhp

314 torque.

Tune from Greg @ RET.. www.racersedgetuning.com

Steeda Underdrive Pulleys...

3.90's Motive Gears.... thats all..

http://www.lamustangclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23036

One piece aluminum driveshaft and shorty headers. this should give you about 20 to 25 more hp at the rear wheels.this will give you about all you are going to get out of your car without going to a supercharger but i believe you will be pleased with all your changes.how do you like the 390 gears from motive.I fell like these should be the best balance. Not to low and not to high. Good luck on your mods.

Competition Cams sells some direct drop ins that claim to add another 30 horsepower. Has anyone tried these? Have not tried that but you start getting expensive. Most guys don't want to do anything where you start tearing into there motor, but you could certainly get a few more horses out of it.You could beef up the bottom end to but i think i would rather save for a supercharger than tear into the motor.S/C is cheapest way to get a lot of horses. Decisions-Decisions.

so if im hitting 295 to the wheel...what am i getting to the engine?

Why bother asking?

Frivolous numbers to begin with, lot's of fudge and fudge packing here.

Often overstated, even with our SGTs are not certain numbers. So...Forget 'em, brake nubers mean nothing in the "hammer" lane of the real world. Brake HP/TQ numbers work only for the retail market, sales brochures and stupid sales pitches, know what I mean?

RWTQ moves the car forward...Against wind and road resistance. RWHP is your speedo on how quick this occurs. Do what you can to improve RWTQ numbers, and the rest will follow.

BTW...Nice numbers. Stay away from the "cams" option until you decide to rebuild a race engine. Only then, will you get your money's worth.

• 4 weeks later...
hello all, just got my new Dyno #'s. I can't post a pic here cause im at work but i will link you to where its posted. What do you guys think?

295 rwhp

314 torque.

Tune from Greg @ RET.. www.racersedgetuning.com

Steeda Underdrive Pulleys...

3.90's Motive Gears.... thats all..

http://www.lamustangclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23036

:evil2.0: hello nr 1218 :D nice numbers i`ve added steeda elbow and spacer since last dyno now i need to find some time to make next measurements. Underdrive pulleys on their way ;) and GMS TB is here but need to make a new TB spacer for it and find adapter to connect it to steeda elbow :)

best wishes

Madasek

Archived