TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHAT COLORS WILL THE TERLINGUA BE BUILT

SHELBYCS6

I'd like to know what color a Terlingua could be produced in ?

Originally, I understood only yellow or black cars would be utilized but I see now a white one will be produced.

I like the vehicle options as it is like an improved version of the CS6 but the color options were a little over the top for my personal taste.

I think it would be great if this package could be installed on any color vehicle and still retain the Terlingua symbolism.

Any color you want, but the hood will be black with a yellow rabbit on it.

Originally, I understood only yellow or black cars would be utilized but I see now a white one will be produced.

I like the vehicle options as it is like an improved version of the CS6 but the color options were a little over the top for my personal taste.

I think it would be great if this package could be installed on any color vehicle and still retain the Terlingua symbolism.

Any 2006 and above mustang you by the base V6 model send it in and they will up fit it to the Terlingua.

I liked the yellow but Ford last year of yellow was 2006 but you can buy a 2009 V6 mustang to.

Sharon

Any factory V6 Mustang coupe from 2005-2009.

Any color you want, but the hood will be black with a yellow rabbit on it.

Not sure about this. What if the Mustang is black. I don't think they will use a black hood.

FYI, for those of you who want a link to the past when choosing

your Terlingua colors, the following were the Shelby Team colors

for the 67/68 Trans-Am seasons:

All White (rushed to make it for first race, not enough time to paint)

Yellow, black hood/stripes

White, black hood/orange main stripe w/black border stripes (Gulf sponsor)

Red, black hood/stripes (my favorite)

All Blue, white C-stripe

At least this is what I can remember... there may have been other

combos.

-Tom

Any factory V6 Mustang coupe from 2005-2009.

Not sure about this. What if the Mustang is black. I don't think they will use a black hood.

Right...the black car will have the yellow hood with black logo on it...like the 0001 demo. At least this is what I've been lead to believe and why I'm looking for a black 07.

Another thing to think about: 08-09's haven't been certified by Paxton for the supercharger, so these aren't being made yet into Terlinguas if you are doing the engine performance mods.

Right...the black car will have the yellow hood with black logo on it...like the 0001 demo. At least this is what I've been lead to believe and why I'm looking for a black 07.

Another thing to think about: 08-09's haven't been certified by Paxton for the supercharger, so these aren't being made yet into Terlinguas if you are doing the engine performance mods.

Correct.

Chris

Archived