TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone know how to find out who your engine builders were? (can't read the signatures)

CRQuarto

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like yesterdays post is missing :censored: Ok I'm going to repost

I will be in dearborn next month my builders are Larry Niahiow and Mel Darrington don't know if they are still working at Remo , hope I could get a chance to meet them my car has 13,000 trouble free miles.

The other name on your tag is Mark Shuman but tha may not be spelled right

terry

100_4548a.jpg

Thanks Terry,

I've been trying to decode that name for over a year.

My Builders:

Mark Shuman & Jeff Peterson

Great Job Guys!

Looking Foreword To Meeting Everyone In Romeo,

Alan

Hi, I have a question for Matt Thomas in post #46 & #54 you identify the builder as yourself and Tom Henson.

Pig's GT500 is a 2007 .... my GT500 is an 2008.

Do they alternate every other year who's name goes first?

GT500EngSig4.jpg

Great to have you on the site Matt, when I read the post, I'm thing to myself ... That looks familiar, but different.

By the way, let me say Thank You! to both you and Tom, Great job on my build.

I take pride in my AMERICAN Muscle Car, and I can tell that you gentleman take pride in the fine work you do on the Romeo Niche-Line.

I hope to meet you guys some day, Take Care

• 2 months later...
Hi, I have a question for Matt Thomas in post #46 & #54 you identify the builder as yourself and Tom Henson.

I believe it depends on who is building and who is the runner that day.

I believe it depends on who is building and who is the runner that day.

This much is true, they do trade off every now and then. But also, they partner with someone else if one of them is on vacation or out sick. That is about the only time they trade.

My engine builders are Jeff Petterson and George Whiting. I am in the process of getting my certificate signed by both of them. If anyone else has George Whiting for their engine builder and wishes to get in touch with him better do so soon as he is retiring next month. I have been working with NICHE_LINE_TOM who is also a builder and member of Team Shelby. He is very helpful and glad to assist anyone who wants to get in touch with their builder.

Steve

I think the guys that built mine are Robert J. Sharon Jr. and Ken Bienhausler ? Sorry if i muffed up the spelling. They did a great job! Engine was built around June 06. If someone could confirm the names I would sure appreciate. Better yet, I would really like to say thank you to a job well done, Thank you Robert and Ken. post-5223-1226270572_thumb.jpg

post-5223-1226270572_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
This is the best I can do with the camera I have at hand. My girlfriend has a Nikon D40 with all the crazy lenses and such, but I couldn't get a hold of it today.

buildplate.jpg

The first name I cant read at all. The second one, looks like maybe Paul Daneter? I can't really tell :(

That sig is Paul Dougherty

I think the guys that built mine are Robert J. Sharon Jr. and Ken Bienhausler ? Sorry if i muffed up the spelling. They did a great job! Engine was built around June 06. If someone could confirm the names I would sure appreciate. Better yet, I would really like to say thank you to a job well done, Thank you Robert and Ken. 100_0103.JPG

That is Robert Skovan. He still is a builder but Ken is now retired.

GT500EngSig4.jpg

Great to have you on the site Matt, when I read the post, I'm thing to myself ... That looks familiar, but different.

By the way, let me say Thank You! to both you and Tom, Great job on my build.

I take pride in my AMERICAN Muscle Car, and I can tell that you gentleman take pride in the fine work you do on the Romeo Niche-Line.

I hope to meet you guys some day, Take Care

Hi Boombatz.We alternate back and forth daily on the name positioning.Hope to meet you as well someday.We are working on Romeo Niche line T shirts just an fyi

Take Care

Matt and Tom

:hysterical3: Some of you have asked how many builders are on the niche line. The number is 31 skilled builders. Most of which have been there for many years. my partners name is Terrence barr. I am in the process of turning everyone on to this forum. We all like to talk to the people who drive these cars. don't have any team pic's but i will try to get some to post. I have one question is there any way we can get some info on the tour date? last year i missed the dearborn show will there be another one? if so i would like to be there. hope to see you all soon....

thanks

Romeo niche line

hey mike,

any words of praise for my two engine builders, Jeff Hamblin ( sp ) & Gary Marston ( sp )?

Tim

Archived