TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua

Jimmy"RICO"Muniz

After I leave Georgia, I'll be leaving Alabama.....

Tentatively overnighting in or around Monroe, La, and hopefully hooking up with some locals in Dallas on Wednesday, with another overnight in Odessa.

MMMmmmmm. Odesssssssa. Kinda makes you want to keep right on going to Nuevo Mexico.

Pretty easy trip in a Shelby. I've done 1300 miles in a day, but was not exactly happy and ready to party at the other end.

Tentatively overnighting in or around Monroe, La, and hopefully hooking up with some locals in Dallas on Wednesday, with another overnight in Odessa.

MMMmmmmm. Odesssssssa. Kinda makes you want to keep right on going to Nuevo Mexico.

Pretty easy trip in a Shelby. I've done 1300 miles in a day, but was not exactly happy and ready to party at the other end.

I know that Sprint200 will be coming through Dallas for an overnight at Odessa, so if he's not one of the locals you should PM him for his schedule. Alternatively, if you're coming from Alabama on I-10 you can join up with a group of us that'll be leaving Houston on Wednesday the 24th. There are a couple different threads on caravans in the Terlingua Event Forum if you're interested.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

Anybody traveling from Sweet Home Alabama? :shift:

Jimmy,

Are you interested in traveling with mciarochi???? He's meeting up with us coming through Dallas.

I'm finalizing hotel plans in Odessa for Wednesday night. If we get 10 or more rooms, then we get a discount. Would you like to be included? If so I can copy you on the email correspondence.

Hope you can make it. The more, the merrier.

sprint200

• 2 weeks later...

HEY!!! ODESSA isn't all that bad....I came back after living in DFW and Hawaii for 32 years...kinda nice not having to fight traffic out the wazoo every day!!!

Archived