TEAM SHELBY FORUM

October 20th ETA

requis

:cheerleader:

Got My VIN Today!!

VIN -- Build week - Oct 9. Guestimated arrival about the 20th of October.

I am 5th on the list...And told if its snowing...they'll car carrier over in an enclosed carrier.

Cheers,

Requis

Lets keep that four letter word (snow)off the board till every one gets there car.Glad to see yours is on it`s way. :bandance:

Lets keep that four letter word (snow)off the board till every one gets there car.Glad to see yours is on it`s way. :bandance:

Here's to hoping that nonsense doesn't hit till after December...I've already got my Christmas present :)

This is getting crazy ...my wife said there won't be any putting up with me now....who Am i Kidding Shes right!!

So far no idea on any delays, just go my VIN at 11:32 this morning, not sure about material holds...I'm even wondering when it might make sense to start calling in..I guess if build date is October 9th...it means it won't hit the line till what the 6th?

THis is starting to get interesting!

Cheers,

Requis

:cheerleader:

Got My VIN Today!!

VIN -- Build week - Oct 9. Guestimated arrival about the 20th of October.

I am 5th on the list...And told if its snowing...they'll car carrier over in an enclosed carrier.

Cheers,

Requis

Requis -- Congrat`s But who told you that it would come in a closed carrier the dealer or Ford c.s?

:rant:

Congrats!!! and I'm still waiting. (buddy and I ) We're 7 & 8, recent email from our dealer he told us ours are the next two orders to hit the plant but doesn't know when that will be .........but soon he said. They delivered their 3rd, delivery 4,5,&6 this month......................already gave my other racing buddy the heads up that I may need his enclosed trailer for pickup day :shift:

Requis -- Congrat`s But who told you that it would come in a closed carrier the dealer or Ford c.s?

My Dealer (DONWAY FORD) indicated that they would enclose all cars for delivery in the event of Snow.

So hopefully I can get it in time to at least drive it around before that happens...

We'll see what happens!

FINALLY

Way to go Barry! Good news and October 9th is my sons b-day

I almost fell out of my seat when I saw Larry's email...I also spoke with Joe yesterday (I know getting way ahead of myself) he indicated he was bringing in a 1 piece aluminum drive shaft to play with, and that he would let me boot around with various pipes to see which ones I want to marry to the Shelby in terms of exhaust notes....we talked about having the mirrors painted told me he had a spare set I could put on till the other ones came back. I almost ordered the CERVINI side window louvers...but then saw some other stuff...Joe was great to talk too he indicated he'd let me get up on the dyno to stock tune at no charge as he wants to get some time with the Shelby's on the Dyno..He indicated their waiting on Paul the painter to test on :)

1) Ordered new Mats,

Can you do me a favour and check your Master Cylinder CAP to see if its leaking, The fix is apparently as simple as a neopreme ring at Home Depot which I'd be curious to see if we need to get if it suffers the same issue?

October 9th is looking to be an awesome day by all accounts! :bandance: :happy feet: :cheerleader:

Cheers,

Barry

My Dealer (DONWAY FORD) indicated that they would enclose all cars for delivery in the event of Snow.

So hopefully I can get it in time to at least drive it around before that happens...

We'll see what happens!

GreaT deal hopefully you won`t need it.

Congatulations Barry! Glad to hear you got some good news.

Don't forget to wrap your car for Xmas day!

LOL....have you seen the air bubble cover for the car...Seriously thinking of getting one of those... :) Where did I put that link...

I'll try and find it!

Cheers,

Barry

I almost fell out of my seat when I saw Larry's email...I also spoke with Joe yesterday (I know getting way ahead of myself) he indicated he was bringing in a 1 piece aluminum drive shaft to play with, and that he would let me boot around with various pipes to see which ones I want to marry to the Shelby in terms of exhaust notes....we talked about having the mirrors painted told me he had a spare set I could put on till the other ones came back. I almost ordered the CERVINI side window louvers...but then saw some other stuff...Joe was great to talk too he indicated he'd let me get up on the dyno to stock tune at no charge as he wants to get some time with the Shelby's on the Dyno..He indicated their waiting on Paul the painter to test on :)

1) Ordered new Mats,

Can you do me a favour and check your Master Cylinder CAP to see if its leaking, The fix is apparently as simple as a neopreme ring at Home Depot which I'd be curious to see if we need to get if it suffers the same issue?

October 9th is looking to be an awesome day by all accounts! :bandance: :happy feet: :cheerleader:

Cheers,

Barry

Paul the "painter" was at Joe's shop yesterday trying to arrange some dyno time. I haven't had a chance to get a look at the M/C but I will in the next few days and let you know.......and yes, I was the test mule for the Bullitt gang. I may sit back at watch someone else spend all the R&D $$ this time. ;)

Paul the "painter" was at Joe's shop yesterday trying to arrange some dyno time. I haven't had a chance to get a look at the M/C but I will in the next few days and let you know.......and yes, I was the test mule for the Bullitt gang. I may sit back at watch someone else spend all the R&D $$ this time. ;)

More than Willing..this has become more than a hobby!!

If you were going to put on tires on the Shelby what would you put...20 Inch tires from any vendor only seem to have .4 Inch width difference so I can't see why you would put meatier tires on the back....What about the same sized tire on the back on the front?

Barry

...its an obsession

Archived