TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO AMY AND BUD IM SORRY!!!

68S08KR

Amy and Bud yes i was WRONG and am man enough to admit it!!! To those questioning my wifes cancer I wouldn`t wish this on anybody not even my enemys!!! Please don`t even go there again!! There seems to be a lot of vicious people on here attacking me some deservedly some is not !! I posted SAI response to create conflict because i was having a bad day and for that i was WRONG!! The "slap in the face" was more of a realization that i expected ( I should have known better with a limited production car) they would have extras and they did not have at this time because of delays. Remember i did ask you all for help for your ideas and for that THANKS!! I have thanked SAI more than once for helping out with early delivery of our car, once again THANKS SAI you did step up and i tried to take advantage of that and for that i am SORRY!!! It will not happen again!! The reason why i didn`t post when i was on here earlier was because i just came in from working all day (most days i work from 6 am to 8 pm or later ) and was in a hurry to take my wife to our county fair (combine derby and school bus races) and i didn`t won`post-21594-1216878573.jpgt to post a short apology because that wouldn`t do in this situation and wouldn`t be fair to all of you!! SAI and FELLOW MEMBERS !! To all concerned about my wifes illness she is doing as well as can be expected for a person with one lung covered in cancerous goo, and spots of it on the other lung, its on her liver, spleen, kidneys, intestines, colon, it has invaded her whole lower abdominal cavity, she is a tough lady and i respect her for that, i don`t know if i would be able keep going with what she is up agains`t!! she has lost over 50 lbs, she was 165lb just this past christmas and may not see another!!!! I am very thankfull that she is even here for our sons birthday tomorrow!! She is still working fulltime but she shouldn`t be. but she isn`t GIVING UP yet so she keeps working to" keep her going" as she puts it!! My only sons birthday is tomorrow he turns 21 (party) and he is on his last year of college ( 4 yr ag economics major) Farming is good this year and that helped make this car happen, but most years it is very frustrating, but i enjoy raising a crop off the land and supporting my family!! Members of TEAM SHELBY i also apologize to you IM SORRY!! I have let you down, can we have a peaceful resolution to this? It is wonderfull to have this site to ask questions and to express your own opinions, some times we cross the line(SORRY) we all have a voice and it takes a diverse group of people to make it all work!! To AMY and BUD i started out on the right foot asking for your help but then i made the mistake of venturing away from you and here we are!! I am so SORRY!! I like belonging to this group of people and hope you all will forgive me? If i am forgetting something or someone I am SORRY! Jon Karmann!

post-21594-1216878573.jpg

Hi Jon,

I think that we ALL have learned a lesson or two the past couple of days. But I think the BIGGEST lesson learned was---There ar more important things in life that we must cherish other than a car, boat, etc. And Jon, right now you are right smack dab in the middle of that. For that, I give you kudos and anybody else who is in the middle of a courageous fight like that. I do understand that some things can get out of hand, tempers flare and some times you just do not see both sides of everything. It all becomes one sided. You start to feel---hey, it's about time somebody owes me. Why am I/family being treated like this. Why have we been dealt the shitty deal (sorry, but needed). It just isn't fair. So now what happens, you go on the defensive. People start to feel like---hey, now it's my time and NOW you OWE me!!!! I know, I have been down that road before. And I actually beleive that because of that road many years ago, it has made me a better person, more understanding and trusting (yes, the last one has gotten me in trouble a few times LOL). But it has also made me a bit leary of people too. I do trust people, but I still have to relearn that when a friend is holding out his hand, it is not always asking for something, it is out to give a hand. Sometimes we all do not understand that and we all need to realize that the extended hand does not always take---it gives (just read my signature line--it is so true).

So yes, was has happened before was a learning and a somewhat painful experience. But, we are all better than that to let it really get to us and to break us. I for one will be able to let it go and move on with life--life is really too short and we MUST make the best of what we have here and now.

Jon, I do accept your appolgy and now it is time for all of us to move on with our lives we all work together, not against each other. I truly wish that this thread turns out to be nothing but completely positive replys. Why? Because we do not need any more anger and attacks on anybody--anywhere!!!!

Thank you and I hope you all have a GREAT and Fantastic Day!!!!!!

Bud

Hi Jon,

I think that we ALL have learned a lesson or two the past couple of days. But I think the BIGGEST lesson learned was---There ar more important things in life that we must cherish other than a car, boat, etc. And Jon, right now you are right smack dab in the middle of that. For that, I give you kudos and anybody else who is in the middle of a courageous fight like that. I do understand that some things can get out of hand, tempers flare and some times you just do not see both sides of everything. It all becomes one sided. You start to feel---hey, it's about time somebody owes me. Why am I/family being treated like this. Why have we been dealt the shitty deal (sorry, but needed). It just isn't fair. So now what happens, you go on the defensive. People start to feel like---hey, now it's my time and NOW you OWE me!!!! I know, I have been down that road before. And I actually beleive that because of that road many years ago, it has made me a better person, more understanding and trusting (yes, the last one has gotten me in trouble a few times LOL). But it has also made me a bit leary of people too. I do trust people, but I still have to relearn that when a friend is holding out his hand, it is not always asking for something, it is out to give a hand. Sometimes we all do not understand that and we all need to realize that the extended hand does not always take---it gives (just read my signature line--it is so true).

So yes, was has happened before was a learning and a somewhat painful experience. But, we are all better than that to let it really get to us and to break us. I for one will be able to let it go and move on with life--life is really too short and we MUST make the best of what we have here and now.

Jon, I do accept your appolgy and now it is time for all of us to move on with our lives we all work together, not against each other. I truly wish that this thread turns out to be nothing but completely positive replys. Why? Because we do not need any more anger and attacks on anybody--anywhere!!!!

Thank you and I hope you all have a GREAT and Fantastic Day!!!!!!

Bud

Thanks Bud This is a tough time we are going through and we are doing our best to cope! is there a manual that tells us how to deal with lifes problems that are thrown at us? no! we all try to deal with it the best way we know how and sometimes our best isn`t good enough! We learn and move on and try to do better!! Also our faith plays a big part in all of our lives and sometimes thats all we have to get through it!! Thanks all! Jon

I stand by my statements that you exaggerated your wife's cancer, and " last wish ", to be the first kid on the block with a KR.

There is no reason for this, we do not walk in other peoples shoes, do not know what other people go through from day to day. So I think that calling a man a lier is uncalled for. Cancer is a awful thing for anyone to have to go through. I have had a few people in my life with cancer and I would not wish it on anyone.

People come to this forum to get away from life, we all get hot headed at times we all come down and some say they are sorry. But usually this is a place where people can come and forget about normal life for awhile..

So 68S08KR has a appoligized and we should move on, but to call out if a man is lying about his wife having cancer is wrong.

Sharon

I have two suggestions but first I would like to thank Jon for making a public apology on the boards. Thats not always an easy thing to do.

My first suggestion Jon is for you to PM Bud and Amy. It's always a more personal form of communication.

My second suggestion is that we now leave this topic between Jon, Bud and Amy. I'm not saying that you can't post in this thread all I'm saying that things will heal much faster if we leave it be.

Just suggestions.

Steve

So 68S08KR has a appoligized and we should move on, but to call out if a man is lying about his wife having cancer is wrong.

I said, " ... you exaggerated your wife's cancer, and " last wish ", to be the first kid on the block with a KR."

Amy and Bud yes i was WRONG and am man enough to admit it!!! To those questioning my wifes cancer I wouldn`t wish this on anybody not even my enemys!!! Please don`t even go there again!! There seems to be a lot of vicious people on here attacking me some deservedly some is not !! I posted SAI response to create conflict because i was having a bad day and for that i was WRONG!! The "slap in the face" was more of a realization that i expected ( I should have known better with a limited production car) they would have extras and they did not have at this time because of delays. Remember i did ask you all for help for your ideas and for that THANKS!! I have thanked SAI more than once for helping out with early delivery of our car, once again THANKS SAI you did step up and i tried to take advantage of that and for that i am SORRY!!! It will not happen again!! The reason why i didn`t post when i was on here earlier was because i just came in from working all day (most days i work from 6 am to 8 pm or later ) and was in a hurry to take my wife to our county fair (combine derby and school bus races) and i didn`t won`post-21594-1216878573.jpgt to post a short apology because that wouldn`t do in this situation and wouldn`t be fair to all of you!! SAI and FELLOW MEMBERS !! To all concerned about my wifes illness she is doing as well as can be expected for a person with one lung covered in cancerous goo, and spots of it on the other lung, its on her liver, spleen, kidneys, intestines, colon, it has invaded her whole lower abdominal cavity, she is a tough lady and i respect her for that, i don`t know if i would be able keep going with what she is up agains`t!! she has lost over 50 lbs, she was 165lb just this past christmas and may not see another!!!! I am very thankfull that she is even here for our sons birthday tomorrow!! She is still working fulltime but she shouldn`t be. but she isn`t GIVING UP yet so she keeps working to" keep her going" as she puts it!! My only sons birthday is tomorrow he turns 21 (party) and he is on his last year of college ( 4 yr ag economics major) Farming is good this year and that helped make this car happen, but most years it is very frustrating, but i enjoy raising a crop off the land and supporting my family!! Members of TEAM SHELBY i also apologize to you IM SORRY!! I have let you down, can we have a peaceful resolution to this? It is wonderfull to have this site to ask questions and to express your own opinions, some times we cross the line(SORRY) we all have a voice and it takes a diverse group of people to make it all work!! To AMY and BUD i started out on the right foot asking for your help but then i made the mistake of venturing away from you and here we are!! I am so SORRY!! I like belonging to this group of people and hope you all will forgive me? If i am forgetting something or someone I am SORRY! Jon Karmann!

Jon,

I appreciate you taking the time for your thought out apology, it takes a man of honor to stand up & admit when he made a mistake. I have no hard feelings towards you & look forward to reading your experiences with your family in the KR. But for future reference please try to remember that a harsh word stirs up anger, but a kind gentle word turns away wrath.

I know we all have some type of Strife in our life, some more then others & my prayers go out to you & your family these next several months. One thing I know is that we all need to learn to acknowledge Strife as a very destructive force in our lives. It can creep into any good relationship by starting out very small, maybe through a written or voiced comment in passing or even a wrong look from someone when you're looking at them, and then it seems to escalate into something much bigger over time. But when you choose to cease from participating in strife and overlook an offense, you are acting honorably, and you are honoring God. You mentioned that life doesn't have an owner's manual. I couldn't disagree more, it's called the Bible.

The Bible tells us that love covers over many offenses. It means that you give people the benefit of the doubt. You need to consider what they may be going through also or how they will react to you & what you say or how you say it. Maybe that someone was short with you on the phone, in an email or at the check out lane, but they may also have other concerns that are weighing on them just like you.

Instead of getting upset, try walking in love, be patient, and be kind to them. Choose to avoid strife. Look for ways to walk in unity with the people in your life that want to help. The Bible says that He has commanded the blessing when we walk and live in unity. Choose unity today and watch the hand of the Lord move mightily on your behalf! You are the instrument of peace in your home, and you are the one that can bring peace by eliminating strife.

"It is an honor for a man to cease from strife" (Proverbs 20:3)

Jon, good luck with your wife's cancer. I feel for you as my wife's father has Leukemia and just this past week went through a bone marrow transplant. It tough on the whole family and a persons psyche as well.

Mods, I highly suggest this thread be closed as this topic is done before the trolls start up.

Gee people, the offender and the offendee have made their peace, all is well as I see it.

So let's all accept it for that.

We need to lay off here, and our cynical buddy on here should too. It is not about you or me. It is about Jon and SAI.

Gee people, the offender and the offendee have made their peace, all is well as I see it.

We need to lay off here, and our cynical buddy on here should too. It is not about you or me. It is about Jon and SAI.

As you say, it isn't my problem, SAI can speak for itself.

I know, from personal experience, the devastation of cancer. That is one of many reasons why I'm very sensitive to those who use it to manipulate others' emotions.

Furthermore, 33+ years of criminal law has taught me how to separate fact from fiction.

So, as a cancer survivor, when can I pickup my KR?

+1... let it go. It was between a group of people, who should make amends privately. No need for the public forum or the cynic, or the preacher.... Simply keep personal, personal or you open the door to interpretation and opinion.

I do not know what happened, but this just makes everyone want to go read it all and stirs up the pot all over again!

Good luck to all involved in resolving this in an adult manner.

I know, from personal experience, the devastation of cancer. That is one of many reasons why I'm very sensitive to those who use it to manipulate others' emotions. So, as a cancer survivor, when can I pickup my KR?

walc as a point. Now let me be first bec'....sorry I've got a sick sense of humor sometimes. I'll be a good boy from now on :hysterical:

Respect to SAI for being very fairplay with all of us weirdos KR customers. Thank God for them we're only 1000 ... until next year :drop:

I said, " ... you exaggerated your wife's cancer, and " last wish ", to be the first kid on the block with a KR."

There are so many ways to heal. Arrogance may have a place in Law,

but not in healing. "I need to get out of my own way if I am to heal."

THAT"S ENOUGH !!!!!! LET IT BE ............

I know i shouldn`t encourage this guy but-

Hello all I did not exaggerate my wifes cancer and use it as a reason to get this car early !! I was expecting a late july delivery according to their information when i put my down payment on it! My dealer Woodhouse ford and my sales man (Matt Meyers) did this as an act of kindness on their part unbenown to me!! and when my salesman Matt Meyer called me a few days later and told me they speeded up the delivery i was speechless to say the least and i was actually crying when they told me!!!!!! Please can we let this rest ! Please don`t attack me for something i didn`t do!! Thanks all for accepting my apology and moving on! Lets all have a good rest of the week and weekend and focus on positive things ! Thanks for the kind words of encougagement!! I will PM Amy and Bud Later after i quit for the day (good advice thanks) Thanks, Jon Karmann

Archived