TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT0197 mine!

leepic

Wow Lee, that was quick. You don't mess around :yahoo:

Just think how many hours you will spend explaining to folks what the C stands for.

Congrats.

Steve

Knew what I wanted, knew where they sold them...just had to find dealers that had them in stock.

Thanks to Michael Morris for supplying the info I needed!! :happy feet:

I'm sure I'll get the "where did you find an orange one?" often in the near future.

Knew what I wanted, knew where they sold them...just had to find dealers that had them in stock.Thanks to Michael Morris for supplying the info I needed!!  :happy feet: I'm sure I'll get the "where did you find an orange one?" often in the near future.
Glad I could help you get you a car!  I know its going to be a long 7 days for it to get home.

michael morris

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!! :yahoo:

it's damaged... :angry2:

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

The damage was noted on the pre-shipping inspection document and signed by the dealer. I called them and they told me there was nothing wrong with the car when it was shipped and they would call me back...I knew this s :censored: t would happen!

update - The Sales Mgr called me back to address the issue. He assured me this would get resolved (along w/ two other minor issues w/ the car) quickly. He gave me his email address and I forwarded him the pics.

update 2 - the sales mgr and I talked and he assured me the car did not leave the lot in that condition. He's the one that signed the bill of lading at the pickup point. He contacted the claims dept of the shipping company and forwarded all the info and pics on to them.

update 2 - the sales mgr and I talked and he assured me the car did not leave the lot in that condition. He's the one that signed the bill of lading at the pickup point. He contacted the claims dept of the shipping company and forwarded all the info and pics on to them.

Who was your transport company? Unfortunately, I had the exact same experience getting my SGT-C. Fortunately Michael Morris helped me pursue the transport company and many, many weeks later, it was resolved to my satisfaction. If it is the same transport company, they really need to improve immediately or not be used for these types of cars. Be persistent!

Good luck and God bless,

how did he explain this and why would he sign it?

"The damage was noted on the pre-shipping inspection document and signed by the dealer."

Who was your transport company? Unfortunately, I had the exact same experience getting my SGT-C. Fortunately Michael Morris helped me pursue the transport company and many, many weeks later, it was resolved to my satisfaction. If it is the same transport company, they really need to improve immediately or not be used for these types of cars. Be persistent!

Good luck and God bless,

Pioneer Auto Express

how did he explain this and why would he sign it?

"The damage was noted on the pre-shipping inspection document and signed by the dealer."

The "damage" the sales manager noted were some very faint scratches, according to him hardly noticeable. The car showed with the corners shaved and a 2" tear! He assured me the car did not leave the lot in that condition, nor would it be allowed to leave w/o being repaired.

The "damage" the sales manager noted were some very faint scratches, according to him hardly noticeable. The car showed with the corners shaved and a 2" tear! He assured me the car did not leave the lot in that condition, nor would it be allowed to leave w/o being repaired.

I wish you luck on getting it resolved

Archived