TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt500KR Damaged already #53 tribute car

68S08KR

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed; yours. You have a specific agenda everytime you come here. If the moderators could round up all of your posts and place them in one forum for all to see, it would be clear to all that you are only here to stir up crap and shit on SAI whenever you get a chance. It's also evedent that you do that, go back to your troll site, tell the other trolls there what's going on, and then all the other trolls come in here behind you and repeat the same BS that you expond here.

I have yet to see you post ONE positive comment, idea, or statement in this site so please take your gray cloud home and keep it away from here.

Doctor? My ass; your no Doctor. Hooligan? Absolutely a spot on discription of your personality.

+1,000

Master Yoda knows this young & reckless sith owns a 2008 C6 (LS3 needing cams) Corvette & A Motorcycle (possibly a rice rocket, too unclear to tell)

I'll make it a little easier for ya.

53 yr old that has owned 14 Mustangs from a '65 Coupe thru an 11.9 sec. 03 Cobra. I've rebuilt, restored, modified, and raced Mustangs for 35 years. I've also had the pleasure of owning 6 Corvettes and do currently have an '08 LS3 Coupe which will be upgraded with an aftermarket cam and headers soon. Had more motorcycles than I can remeber at this point. Sold my Hayabusa last fall and currently have 2 Harleys, 04 V-Rod and an 05 1200 heavily modified Sportster.

You know what DR. It doesn't matter what you have owned. You are rude, nasty and you continue to just insult. You will be losiing those rights today. You will also lose them for good. You are nolonger welcome at this site.

All your posts are being removed as well. Goodbye

Amy

You know what DR. It doesn't matter what you have owned. You are rude, nasty and you continue to just insult. You will be losiing those rights today. You will also lose them for good. You are nolonger welcome at this site.

Amy

Wow - I guess we missed something between the last 2 posts.

:jackinbox:

Jon, WOW!!!!! How dare you!!! We did herculean effort to get you that car for Shelly. We rushed it up ahead of everyone elses, for Shelly, and you come on my site and say "we slapped you in the face???

This is the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. The KR is late, and you what me to now take a part from a production car and send it to you?????? If you had gone through the sytem like everyone else, you wouldn't even had this car

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

By the way, we don't do "just in time Supply" we always have extra, the issue with these cars is CF parts, so I have none right now. And for the record, I said, Please call bud he will call as soon as we have an extra part" I didn't say go thru ford and get on the list, which comes after warranty list. Which is the way it is supposed to happen. He called me directly I told him I would get it to him as soon as I had one. What is wrong with that response?

I am truely taken aback, I have read and seen many things and this is the most unbelievable.

Good for you Amy and I also applaud Bud's comments as well, some people you simply can't please, I agree that SAI went way up and above to get them there car and I totally supported what you did to help them.

Many people in this forum are straight up and have good intentions, however many others are simply here to complain, be agruementative and whine like some little ( edited comment ), maybe we should set up a romper room section for them?.

Keep up the great work at SAI as many of us understand the delays, politics and issues that go along with the set up of a new product platform.

As for me, shit this is more entertaining than watching Jerry Springer at times. :slapfight:

I think 68S08KR/Jon owes Amy, Bud, SAI and everyone on this forum an apology.

I was suckered by his story about his wife is dying, of cancer, so he has to jump to the head of the KR line.

At the time, I thought that a KR was an odd " last wish " for a woman; but, I figured that might just be male chauvinism.

I was suckered, again, by Jon's slanted version of his parts request to SAI.

Now, I find that he wants to jump to the head of the line, again.

As P.T. Barnum said, " [t]here's a sucker born every minute ".

This time, twice, it was me.

Amy

Making some popcorn as this is getting good, seriously though, I do feel bad that his splitter is damaged, and I hope he/she understands the delay is getting his part and has confidence in SAI that they will get him a replacement part when it comes in. Bashing, being rude and ignorance gets you nowhere in life or on this site.

I have called SAI a few times and never had any problems, and I trust them that if I ever need any parts they will handle it with professionalism and expedite the matter to the best of there ability.

I also don't think people who don't even own or are in the process of owning a KR or any other car pertaining to this site should even comment, oh yea thats right it is easy to complain when hiding behind a monitor, no offense to the honest and people on here with good intent.

For the record: I am buying a KR, I do understand the delays, I do accept the strict confedentiality in the release of information on the KR, I respect the fact that Ford and SAI have such stringent quality control measures on the build of this car, I am thrilled they are monitoring the parts used on the KR to prevent (fake cars), and in closing, I am CORNHOLIO and I approved this message.

I guess we need to ask if those are "his" words or the "exact" words they used & by who? Sometimes folks twist the words a little or replace a word or two because they are upset.

Looks like Master Coldy nailed this one square on the head.

personally I don't need an apology, but I do agree that one is owed to AMY, BUD & the entire SAI crew for jumping thru hoops to get his car done ahead of others ( which will probably never happen again thanks to him) even though he wasn't truely thankful in the end.... He has no one to blame but himself & taking it out on AMY, BUD & SAI is just plain ungreatful.

Making some popcorn as this is getting good, seriously though, I do feel bad that his splitter is damaged, and I hope he/she understands the delay is getting his part and has confidence in SAI that they will get him a replacement part when it comes in. Bashing, being rude and ignorance gets you nowhere in life or on this site.

I have called SAI a few times and never had any problems, and I trust them that if I ever need any parts they will handle it with professionalism and expedite the matter to the best of there ability.

I also don't think people who don't even own or are in the process of owning a KR or any other car pertaining to this site should even comment, oh yea thats right it is easy to complain when hiding behind a monitor, no offense to the honest and people on here with good intent.

For the record: I am buying a KR, I do understand the delays, I do accept the strict confidentiality in the release of information on the KR, I respect the fact that Ford and SAI have such stringent quality control measures on the build of this car, I am thrilled they are monitoring the parts used on the KR to prevent (fake cars), and in closing, I am CORNHOLIO and I approved this message.

Looks like Master Coldy nailed this one square on the head.

personally I don't need an apology, but I do agree that one is owed to AMY, BUD & the entire SAI crew for jumping thru hoops to get his car done ahead of others ( which will probably never happen again thanks to him) even though he wasn't truely thankful in the end.... He has no one to blame but himself & taking it out on AMY, BUD & SAI is just plain ungreatful.

Master Yoda is wise, the force is strong with this one

I've got only three things to say here:

1- This problem was blown out of proportion (times the number of persons involved in this discussion).

2- SAI reaction was a bit harsh (regardless of the road, customer should be king).

3- Nobody should play martyrdom to get ahead of others (even if based on true facts).

... now where is my black KR ?? :P

Regards,

I've got only three things to say here:

1- This problem was blown out of proportion (times the number of persons involved in this discussion).

2- SAI reaction was a bit harsh (regardless of the road, customer should be king).

3- Nobody should play martyrdom to get ahead of others (even if based on true facts).

... now where is my black KR ?? :P

Regards,

I will say this. We as a team continually jump through hoops for the customers, it is our job and our passion. But in this instance, I will not allow someone who we really did so much for, on a scale we never go to and then have this happen. Bud was so disappointed, and although my words were harsh, the Customer was way out of line. This is a man who PM's me everyday, and I answer everyday. This post was uncalled for and sometimes , just sometimes they need to hear it.

Amy

I don't think anyone is saying someone else should have to wait longer for their car by sending out their part. There should be extra parts, period.

So if they damage a part during the build process that car is put on hold until they can get extra replacement parts?

Weren't they offering those carbon fiber splitters to the public? And aren't they putting those on the SS and 40th?

They are only building a 1,000 of these. They couldn't get some extras from the company making them? Is the company making them that far behind on getting them made just to fill the orders to do the cars they have?

Seems strange to me they couldn't make 1100 just as easy as a 1000?

'Dude,

How goes it? Got any more spare brake pads layin' around? :hysterical: need new rotors now too :runaway:

As for the KR splitter, I understand that it is a unique configuration due to aero/downforce tests by the SVT slide-rule guys to try and balance the front and rear downforce at speeds over 150........... :superhero:

So they are, I believe, different than the SS and 40th cars.

I will say this. We as a team continually jump through hoops for the customers, it is our job and our passion. But in this instance, I will not allow someone who we really did so much for, on a scale we never go to and then have this happen. Bud was so disappointed, and although my words were harsh, the Customer was way out of line. This is a man who PM's me everyday, and I answer everyday. This post was uncalled for and sometimes , just sometimes they need to hear it.

Amy

AMY,

YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH YOUR REBUTTLE AND YOU HAVE NO NEED TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS.

HE HAD IT COMING, FACT............................................................................

He was on the site a few hours ago reading all the post in here, but never replied to a single one. I wonder why? I'm still wondering & waiting to see IF he will post an apology to Amy, Bud & the entire SAI team :waiting:

It was kind of unbelieveable, I just don't get it.

The trolls I understand, they get the ban stick. But #53 is just wrong in so many ways. I believe more than a public apology is in order. He should get on a plane and do it in person.

'Dude,

How goes it? Got any more spare brake pads layin' around? :hysterical: need new rotors now too :runaway:

As for the KR splitter, I understand that it is a unique configuration due to aero/downforce tests by the SVT slide-rule guys to try and balance the front and rear downforce at speeds over 150........... :superhero:

So they are, I believe, different than the SS and 40th cars.

More pads again? :hysterical:

PM me your number and I'll have him call you and get you whatever you need.

Believe it or not. I'm kind of cynical.

I read all of 68S08KR/ Jon's posts, on this board, and here is what I infer.

He used his cancerous wife's alleged " last wish " to jump to the head of the KR line.

As soon as he got the car, his main concern seemed to be that he had the first KR delivered. Then, he begins driving to car shows, where he can be the first kid on the block.

He hits road debris and damages his car. So, he expects SAI to jump him ahead of buyers, who are still waiting for their KR's, and replace the damaged part. After all, it isn't as cool, at the car shows, being the first kid on the block with a damaged KR.

SAI nicely says, we don't have the replacement part in stock. So, Jon pulls out the ol' violin and posts untruthfully about his contacts with SAI. Perhaps, he hopes that " softies ", like me, will blast SAI for ruining his wife's last days on earth. Of course, he has, previously, stated that she still works full-time, in a factory, and rides around to car shows, despite her terminal illness.

Amy confronts him, on TS, which is the forum he chose in hope of sympathy, and he doesn't post a rebuttal or reply.

Why?

Is this indictment harsh?

Yes it is. However, falsely accusing SAI of being insensitive to the last wishes of a dying wife was beyond harsh. Therefore, consider this an invited response.

PS. I'm sure the KR's are nice cars. However, I have a hard time believing that a wife and mother's dying wish is to ride around to car shows in the first KR. Her husband, on the other hand, is a different story.

He used his cancerous wife's alleged " last wish " to jump to the head of the KR line.

As soon as he got the car, his main concern seemed to be that he had the first KR delivered. Then, he begins driving to car shows, where he can be the first kid on the block.

He hits road debris and damages his car. So, he expects SAI to jump him ahead of buyers, who are still waiting for their KR's, and replace the damaged part. After all, it isn't as cool, at the car shows, being the first kid on the block with a damaged KR.

SAI nicely says, we don't have the replacement part in stock. So, Jon pulls out the ol' violin and posts untruthfully about his contacts with SAI. Perhaps, he hopes that " softies ", like me, will blast SAI for ruining his wife's last days on earth. Of course, he has, previously, stated that she still works full-time, in a factory, and rides around to car shows, despite her terminal illness.

Amy confronts him, on TS, which is the forum he chose in hope of sympathy, and he doesn't post a rebuttal or reply.

Why?

Yes it is. However, falsely accusing SAI of being insensitive to the last wishes of a dying wife was beyond harsh. Therefore, consider this an invited response.

PS. I'm sure the KR's are nice cars. However, I have a hard time believing that a wife and mother's dying wish is to ride around to car shows in the first KR. Her husband, on the other hand, is a different story.

I don't know the real truth but............

I can imagine how hurt the SAI group must feel, having busted their butts for what they thought was a good cause. Then they get slapped in the face for it.

Not cool, not cool at all.

Why?

you forgot to mention he's a full time Farmer in Nebraska & his son is going thru College too

Archived