TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's on its way!

Mustang Joe

I got a call from Erinwood Ford today! The car was built today and should be at the dealership the week of Sept. 26th!

Deposit made at Erinwood: 5/11/2005

Receipt Date: 8/17/2006

Serialize Date: 8/24/2006

Segment Date: 8/24/2006

Sequence Date: 9/5/2006

Blend Date: 9/7/2006

Produced Date: 9/15/2006

:bandance: :bandance: :banana piano: :bandance: :bandance:

Lucky Dog . By the way are you a member of the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Club?

Thanks! Yes, I'm a GHMA member. Tomorrow we've got a bunch of guys who are going to be showing their cars at the Streetsville Derbys season opener. Should be fun.

I thought I would see you at Steeda today for the dyno runs.

I was hoping to have made it but I had to defer to some wifely requests :rant:.

Again, thanks guys. I'm hoping the ETA is accurate and it really does come in when they say but as any reader of this board knows, anything might happen.

Joe:

I `am a member also , been a member since the first year it was started. Do you go to many meetings?

It's tough for me to get to the meetings because of another commitment I've got on Thursday evenings but I do try to attend events such as the Argos game and Woodward. You may know Wilson Rose - my 65 is the last car that he built before heading east.

Are you going to be at the hockey game later today?

I got a call from Erinwood Ford today! The car was built today and should be at the dealership the week of Sept. 26th!

Deposit made at Erinwood: 5/11/2005

Receipt Date: 8/17/2006

Serialize Date: 8/24/2006

Segment Date: 8/24/2006

Sequence Date: 9/5/2006

Blend Date: 9/7/2006

Produced Date: 9/15/2006

:bandance: :bandance: :banana piano: :bandance: :bandance:

Congrats Joe!!

Apparently number 3 cars are lossed in the system at multiple dealers. Donway received their number four car and don't know where #3 car went to seems to co-incide with the apparent hold no hold, cluth rumours...

Great to hear your getting your car in September!

Cheers,

Requis

It's tough for me to get to the meetings because of another commitment I've got on Thursday evenings but I do try to attend events such as the Argos game and Woodward. You may know Wilson Rose - my 65 is the last car that he built before heading east.

Are you going to be at the hockey game later today?

Yes I know Wilson ,He had some medical problems but has recovered & was up for a visit.

No didn`t make Streetsville to much fog when i got up, ended up at a local show in Paris .

Archived