TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is the owner of '86 GLHS 114 on this site?

That pic was taken during our road course event at SDAC-18 last month.

Yep, I know, I took it :)

just thought I'd see if he was here, because its hard to tell which car that is.

• 3 weeks later...
Cause that's the car in the current banner...

Yes! That's me.

Thanks for putting my car in the banner! I appreciate it. It's an awesome pic as well.

I just recently started milling around TS and really enjoy it. It took me a few times to the site before I saw this thread.

Greg

Welcome to the Team Shelby site Greg, good to see another familiar face over here. I was straitening up the shop this weekend (barely dented it <_< but I found my clips and track spacers that I purchased from Omni-Potent in Detroit. Gonna put some of that stuff on the projects I swear :P

Alan

Yes! That's me.

Thanks for putting my car in the banner! I appreciate it. It's an awesome pic as well.

I just recently started milling around TS and really enjoy it. It took me a few times to the site before I saw this thread.

Greg

Good to see you on TS Greg!

Greg

Glad you found us and thank you for joing our growing group of Dodge enthusiasts. I hope you you can post some of your Omni knowledge as you have certainly been around for quite some time and have lots to share.

Steve

Hi Steve,

It's good to hear from you. Hope everything is well.

Yes, I've heards some great things about TS and wanted to start checking things out.

Thanks for the kind words.

Take care,

Greg

Archived