TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Pictures of 07SS0046

aobrien

Congrats & Very nice!, gotta love that black, bugger to keep clean, but when it is, none better

Enjoy terrorizing the neighbors :happy feet:

Thanks, it is allot of work but it does look nice when its polished up. I figure I would clean it as much even if it was a different color.

:hysterical:

Al

Thanks, it is allot of work but it does look nice when its polished up. I figure I would clean it as much even if it was a different color.

:hysterical:

Al

Al:

The car looks great! What did you do with the other chrome rims? Now all you need is a red 68 Shelby convertible to go with it. Better come down and look at it, You know I don't sell junk.

Be safe!

Randy

post-7842-1216738453.jpg

post-7842-1216738453.jpg

That's the only problem with your car---IT'S TOO CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Get out there and drive that bably!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :peelout:

Bud

:hysterical: Clean is all relative :hysterical: But yes I need to drive it more.

Thanks Bud

Al:

The car looks great! What did you do with the other chrome rims? Now all you need is a red 68 Shelby convertible to go with it. Better come down and look at it, You know I don't sell junk.

Be safe!

Randy

Randy,

I sold the Chrome Rims to a young guy who just bought a new Mustang. Gave he a good deal as he was a friend of the dealer and the dealer treats me very well. I still have the GT500 SVT rims.

Your 68 is so nice, you collect cherry cars. We will have to chat one day. I still thank you for selling me your GT500, it saved me big bucks in Canada.

Al

Beautiful car! But you better get ready for this after September 24th.....

KINGHT RIDER! IT'S THE KNIGHT RIDER CAR!!! LOOK DAD, LOOK MOM, IT'S THE KNIGHT RIDER!

Oh well, sometimes it's tough being a celebrity! Tell everyone that asks, Hasselhoff is sleeping one off in the trunk. :dance::hysterical:

Great car Mr. O.

Beautiful car! But you better get ready for this after September 24th.....

KINGHT RIDER! IT'S THE KNIGHT RIDER CAR!!! LOOK DAD, LOOK MOM, IT'S THE KNIGHT RIDER!

Oh well, sometimes it's tough being a celebrity! Tell everyone that asks that Hasselhoff is sleeping one off in the trunk. :dance::hysterical:

Great car Mr. O.

:hysterical: I never thought about that. They will have to catch me first and I hope no one asks about Hasselhogg, that may put me over the edge. :rant2:

I guess it could be worse if I had a Black KR.

:hysterical: I never thought about that. They will have to catch me first and I hope no one asks about Hasselhogg, that may put me over the edge. :rant2:

I guess it could be worse if I had a Black KR.

Oh definately worse, but I can't tell you how many times I have had to tell people that my car is a Super Snake, NOT a KR, and KR's don't even come in a vert.

Some (allot of) folks just see the wheels and then ask how I got a KR so soon. Maybe I should change my plate to say "NO KING" or "NOTAKR".

:hysterical: Too funny, my wife thinks I wash it everyday. I usually wash it once a week with Zaino car wash.

I don't like driving a dirty car. :banghead:

Al

Yeah i use to do that till i ran out of Zaino then had to get more. :hysterical: Now i only wash it after i drive then put it under the cover. So next time it's ready to go! :peelout: :happy feet:

• 2 months later...

Archived