TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Different Dash

350steps

My apologies for my ignorance of the many variations/options which were available on the 2008 SGT, but this evening on e-bay there is a 2008 SGT convertible , CSM # 2117 (pretty high number) being sold by Gentry Auto in Ontario, OR for $39.4K with what appears to be a variation in the dash pod with only two gauges and reset knob on the speedometer

Is this the standard dash for models without the interior upgrade package?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

350steps

My apologies for my ignorance of the many variations/options which were available on the 2008 SGT, but this evening on e-bay there is a 2008 SGT convertible , CSM # 2117 (pretty high number) being sold by Gentry Auto in Ontario, OR for $39.4K with what appears to be a variation in the dash pod with only two gauges and reset knob on the speedometer

350steps

Can you please post the e-bay link so we can see it? It sounds like add-on gauges from someplace other than SAI. I've only seen SAI pods with three.

Dave

350steps

You are correct. This car does not have the IUP and therefore a different dash layout. Battery and oil are the additional gauges added with the IUP. You are quick Dave.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Mustan...1QQcmdZViewItem

Roger

You are correct. This car does not have the IUP and therefore a different dash layout. Battery and oil are the additional gauges added with the IUP. You are quick Dave.

Roger

Thanks Roger & 4578. I was out on Ebay searching for TPMS sensors for my new wheels and found it. I got a set of 4 TPMS for $65 shipped. Certainly much better than $86 a piece the dealer wanted for them. Sorry, off topic but I wanted to share a good deal.

Dave

Thanks Roger & 4578. I was out on Ebay searching for TPMS sensors for my new wheels and found it. I got a set of 4 TPMS for $65 shipped. Certainly much better than $86 a piece the dealer wanted for them. Sorry, off topic but I wanted to share a good deal.

Dave

ha beat ya. :happy feet: I bought my tpms sensors yesterday on ebay for the same price. I bet we bought them from the same seller.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think I have the CSM number on my sill plates. Is that a 2008 thing?

yes, they get csm numbers on the sill plates, the new grille, and shelby and GT on their hood pins. They get these cause SAI felt bad for them being slower :hysterical:

Roger

Thanks to you and the others for "educating" me on this...much appreciated!!

350steps

yes, they get csm numbers on the sill plates, the new grille, and shelby and GT on their hood pins. They get these cause SAI felt bad for them being slower :hysterical:

Slower in your dreams. Those changes add 20+ HP. That's why AFBLUE's 08 dyno'd at 290 RWHP. :hysterical:

this one has a special dash too. this ass clown thinks there are only 5 cars in the united states that have a cs autographed dash. now thats funny. see link.

ebay

Oh sweet! I have one of five...hey wait a minute!!

I think I have seen more than 5 just on this site....

:poke::doh:

Dave

Not to hijack, but what wheels did you get Dave? pics?

Archived