TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car has arrived!

FordEvangelist

First, Congrats!! second, WTF?? 6 weeks? Mine was built Aug 9th (as confirmed by Ralph, inspected for the clutch problem Sept 8th, thankfully actually by Ralph and sent to the rail yard Sept 11th for delivery... no sign of it yet...

You lucky dog..... okay, now I feel better... Enjoy, just increases my anticipation...

Bert

First, Congrats!! second, WTF?? 6 weeks? Mine was built Aug 9th (as confirmed by Ralph, inspected for the clutch problem Sept 8th, thankfully actually by Ralph and sent to the rail yard Sept 11th for delivery... no sign of it yet...

You lucky dog..... okay, now I feel better... Enjoy, just increases my anticipation...

Bert

Yup... went and saw it and sat in it at lunch. She's beeee-u-tee-full! hahaha Picking her up tonight.

Yes, I ordered mine on Aug 4 from Bankston Ford in Frisco, Texas (huge dealership) and it was projected to be 8-10 weeks but 10 days ago or so Ford gave an ETA of Sep 18 but it got here 3 days early 8-] Has 2.8 miles on the odometer.

My car is Vista Blue.

Yup... went and saw it and sat in it at lunch. She's beeee-u-tee-full! hahaha Picking her up tonight.

Yes, I ordered mine on Aug 4 from Bankston Ford in Frisco, Texas (huge dealership) and it was projected to be 8-10 weeks but 10 days ago or so Ford gave an ETA of Sep 18 but it got here 3 days early 8-] Has 2.8 miles on the odometer.

My car is Vista Blue.

Gee, let me see... 4hr drive from Michigan to Toronto, 18 hrs from to Frisco TX... man it must be murder to cross the border these days!!!

Enjoy and post some pics and thoughts once you put her away for the day/night... and just try keeping that smile to yourself...;-D enjoy... I will, some day...soon I hope...

That's awesome news! Congratulations! :yahoo:

We ordered our cars on the same day and mine arrived this past Monday. Not bad, five weeks and three days (2,302 miles from the Flat Rock facility to Benicia, then home to Sacramento). It's about the same wait I had for my '05 Mustang GT, and at the time, I lived in Richmond, Virginia! What's with that?!! :shrug:

Anyway, have a great time with your car. I love that color! It's sweet.

Archived