TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recongnition for Ralph.

StangFinally

It was suggested that we make this a new Topic, so here goes...

Many of us have contacted Mr. Ralph Arning regarding the delivery of our cars and he has been extremely polite, helpful, and understanding of our issues and concerns. I another thread I had suggested that we should thank him somehow... and I suggested making him a guest of honor if the GT500 reunion is help in Michigan. I can speak for myselt in saying that thanks to him I am no longer worried about what is happening to my car since I was told by the dealer it was build Aug 7th. As many of you can imagine, I was thinking the worst with the delays....

Anyone have suggestions on how we can thank him?

Bert

It was suggested that we make this a new Topic, so here goes...

Many of us have contacted Mr. Ralph Arning regarding the delivery of our cars and he has been extremely polite, helpful, and understanding of our issues and concerns. I another thread I had suggested that we should thank him somehow... and I suggested making him a guest of honor if the GT500 reunion is help in Michigan. I can speak for myselt in saying that thanks to him I am no longer worried about what is happening to my car since I was told by the dealer it was build Aug 7th. As many of you can imagine, I was thinking the worst with the delays....

Anyone have suggestions on how we can thank him?

Bert

I completely agree. Let's see if we can come up with a photog in the group that could do a group shot with cars lined up and him in the front. For a small donation from everyone we could do a plaque.

:shift:

bj

I completely agree. Let's see if we can come up with a photog in the group that could do a group shot with cars lined up and him in the front. For a small donation from everyone we could do a plaque.

:shift:

bj

I like the plaque idea... something that he can even put up at work to show others how far real customer service goes! So ya, I will contribute....

Bert

Archived