TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#56 finds new home in Oviedo, FL

Well we just got back from Tennessee with our new (to us) 2007 Shelby GT-H convertible. Its car number 56 and now has 19K on it. The car is in overall great condition and with some TLC will be showroom ready again. The car is an addition to our 07 GT-500 and is my wife’s car. She will be using it as a daily driver partly because it gets better gas mileage than her Expedition, witch is now for sale. We got 21 MPG on our almost 600 mile drive back to Oviedo and boy did she drive like a dream!

If anyone has any information on our car #56 please let us know. It was in service in Central Florida for it life as a rental and now we brought her back to live the good life of a retired rental, I can tell when we got her back to our farm she was glad to be home.

For those of you planning on coming to “Horsepower on the Horse Farm” February ’09 in Oviedo you can see her for yourself, it’s going to the biggest event of the year AGAIN!!

See you in February-

post-8282-1216482897.jpg

post-8282-1216482921.jpg

post-8282-1216482897.jpg

post-8282-1216482921.jpg

brad and jessie

CONGRATULATIONS !! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I didnt know u were in the market but gotta to tell u that is one sharp car brad. Real happy for you and Jessie.

That is truly a sharp car ..... the two of u must be thrilled. Did you trailer it down or drive it back ?

Well we just got back from Tennessee with our new (to us) 2007 Shelby GT-H convertible. Its car number 56 and now has 19K on it. The car is in overall great condition and with some TLC will be showroom ready again. The car is an addition to our 07 GT-500 and is my wife’s car. She will be using it as a daily driver partly because it gets better gas mileage than her Expedition, witch is now for sale. We got 21 MPG on our almost 600 mile drive back to Oviedo and boy did she drive like a dream!

If anyone has any information on our car #56 please let us know. It was in service in Central Florida for it life as a rental and now we brought her back to live the good life of a retired rental, I can tell when we got her back to our farm she was glad to be home.

For those of you planning on coming to “Horsepower on the Horse Farm” February ’09 in Oviedo you can see her for yourself, it’s going to the biggest event of the year AGAIN!!

See you in February-

:shift: Congratulations! Nice to know Oviedo is home to so many beautiful Shelbys. :happy feet:

brad and jessie

CONGRATULATIONS !! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I didnt know u were in the market but gotta to tell u that is one sharp car brad. Real happy for you and Jessie.

That is truly a sharp car ..... the two of u must be thrilled. Did you trailer it down or drive it back ?

Alexa and I had a nice father daughter road trip, 600 miles. This car is going to be a daily driver and boy did she drive nice. The gas was getting to be way too much in the Expedition and I have the F350 so I can pull the horse trailers and she can get better gas mileage and look good while doing it. Honestly, I can’t wait for her to retire the car so it can keep my 500 company.

I think our show in February will break all kinds of records again next year!!!!!! Can't wait for you to see it!

congrats on your new girl, she's a beauty, already looking forward to next year at Oviedo.

Thanks and we can't wait to have you down again. I wish I could make the show in Butler, I used to belong to that club when we lived in Jersey. Tell Mike I said hi, he'll remember me by the red 1968 GT 350.

See you in February-

Nice. I'm in Jacksonville with my toy. Number 1513.

post-16847-1216930472.jpg

post-16847-1216930472.jpg

Nice. I'm in Jacksonville with my toy. Number 1513.

Weclome to the site, Nice ride!! I'm just N. of Jax and a member of Moddern Mustangs of Jax (when I'm home). If your interested in local events, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction!! There's always something going on.

Jim

Weclome to the site, Nice ride!! I'm just N. of Jax and a member of Moddern Mustangs of Jax (when I'm home). If your interested in local events, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction!! There's always something going on.

Jim

Thanks Guys-

Lambo, sounds like you have another one for the convoy to our show in 09'!!!!!!!!!

Brad,

Nice move! I knew you were going to get the GT-H or the Shelby GT by the way you were talking at the gathering @ Casselberry Commons.

It seems your snake table matches the new one better. The more I think about that table the more I want one. Perhaps when you get that new CNC machine going we can cut some snakes out and build one in black with red accents!

Paul

:shift: Congratulations! Nice to know Oviedo is home to so many beautiful Shelbys. :happy feet:

We sure do have a bunch just in the area don't we? I'd love to take a closer look at your car, I'm planning a small gathering soon and would love to have you out. Email me at brad@ridgewoodcsw.com so I can get you on the list when I send it out-

Brad

Archived