TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston based Dyno shops

Guys,

I'm in need of someone who can recommend a Houston based dyno shop that has Mustang dyno experience.

I say that because, I called one shop and they never dyno'd a Mustang and couldn't guarantee a test once I got there.

I need to get a baseline on my all stock 500 before I get called to Vegas.

It just doesn't seem to be pulling the HP that it should. I've read on the forum from 411 to 445 HP, all stock.

Thanks for any and all input.

Bob

We've got one in Austin that specializes in Mustangs. I wouldn't trust them for more than a dyno test though.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a shop off I-45 by Airport called Strickly Performance. My wife had to take her Roush there and she said there were several GT-500 waiting to get on the Dyno. She also said she could hear them going and was about to leave me for that sound... :drool:

I also have a friend who let his wife re-assemle the front of his Boss Mustang and he took his there and was very happy with the work.

here is the website... http://www.strictlypro.com/

There is a shop off I-45 by Airport called Strickly Performance. My wife had to take her Roush there and she said there were several GT-500 waiting to get on the Dyno. She also said she could hear them going and was about to leave me for that sound... :drool:

I also have a friend who let his wife re-assemle the front of his Boss Mustang and he took his there and was very happy with the work.

here is the website... http://www.strictlypro.com/

Excellent - Thanks much.

I'll check them out.

Bob

Guys,

I'm in need of someone who can recommend a Houston based dyno shop that has Mustang dyno experience.

I say that because, I called one shop and they never dyno'd a Mustang and couldn't guarantee a test once I got there.

I need to get a baseline on my all stock 500 before I get called to Vegas.

It just doesn't seem to be pulling the HP that it should. I've read on the forum from 411 to 445 HP, all stock.

Thanks for any and all input.

Bob

If you don't find what you need, you can try my shop in Spring. FWDPerformance.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived