TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The UPS man arrived!

Roger ...Dude.....your the mod man of the universe with a Platinum American Express Card that screams bloody murder everytime SAI is called!! :hysterical: I have kept track of your purchases, but correct me if I am wrong here. This includes the price of the car: $69,374.38 not including Tax & Title and not counting the newest mod you just recieved. :hysterical:

LOL, just joking. But I will say this: Your car, by far, is the most modded Shelby GT on the planet!

EDITED:

SWEDE! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I love ya! Thanks but I am just looking at opportunity areas and making quality improvements with functionality. I am trying to stay in the USA for parts and looking at the companies reputation and customer service. I will only put high quality parts on "Black Widow" :)

Roger

Hi Roger,

I have been asked by your wife to tell you that she wants you to get a girlfriend because, when all is said and done, the girlfriend will be much cheaper than your car. Swede was being kind with his figures. I have you in the low $80's as I am including some of your road trips like the B-Day Bash. Plus, there is no way that spider would have gotten you (you were in your garage as I recall) if you had been with a girlfriend. Add to that the infamous near fatal "road trip with Adam and the new trailer" and you can see my point.

You know I'm kidding. You are my role model for buying toys for my car.

Jim

Here are the results, pics later.

The tensioner brace went on with out an issue and I can see the support will be welcome under high boost. The Upper driver side 100mm pulley also has no issue and looks great.

The issues I did have is the back space on the 90mm pulley. Due to the 4.6 having a billet tie bar to the block just to the right side of the pulley the back space on the pulley is about 4 mm off causing the pulley to rub the tie bar. I will call Metco tomorrow to see how I can resovle this. My first thought is a 4mm flat washer of the same diameter as the set on the bearing to pull the pulley away from the block. The other it to have 4mm removed from the rear side of the pulley.

Results to follow.

Roger

Here are the results, pics later.

The tensioner brace went on with out an issue and I can see the support will be welcome under high boost. The Upper driver side 100mm pulley also has no issue and looks great.

The issues I did have is the back space on the 90mm pulley. Due to the 4.6 having a billet tie bar to the block just to the right side of the pulley the back space on the pulley is about 4 mm off causing the pulley to rub the tie bar. I will call Metco tomorrow to see how I can resovle this. My first thought is a 4mm flat washer of the same diameter as the set on the bearing to pull the pulley away from the block. The other it to have 4mm removed from the rear side of the pulley.

Results to follow.

Roger

Thanks, Roger, can't wait for pics.

I used the Reichert products in the past, and I had to build out for clearance using washers. It's a PITA, but the best solution.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived