TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NC Shelby Owners Association?

Carl Bishop

• 2 months later...

Carl, my man! I'm almost back from this lovely place I call Afghanistan. How's this idea comin' along? You've got my email, so please include me/keep me posted. See ya soon!

Chris

Hey Chris....

Good to hear from you, like most things, it's coming along slowly.... :headscratch: Check out this thread too, there are some t-shirts that can be ordered online: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50676-soacv-now-forming/page__p__851480__fromsearch__1entry851480

Stay safe, look forward to seeing you upon your return state side.....

Carl

Hey Chris....

Good to hear from you, like most things, it's coming along slowly.... :headscratch: Check out this thread too, there are some t-shirts that can be ordered online: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50676-soacv-now-forming/page__p__851480__fromsearch__1entry851480

Stay safe, look forward to seeing you upon your return state side.....

Carl

yep, it's time to do something! You missed a wonderful time at Shelby Fest Carl! And I remebmer most of it, I think.................... :happy feet: :hysterical:

yep, it's time to do something! You missed a wonderful time at Shelby Fest Carl! And I remebmer most of it, I think.................... :happy feet: :hysterical:

Agreed....

Kim and I ran up to Va. Beach a couple of weekends ago and spent some time with Mr. & Mrs. Dig-It for the Wild Wheels Curisin' Weekend.

For us, May and June are pretty much tied up, but should be open to suggestions after that...

Here's a couple of pic's and yes, that's me with 'Cooter' (aka Ben Jones) from the Dukes!

Dig-It.jpg

Boardwalk.jpg

P1010161.jpg

Archived