TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tsteff's SHELBY finally made it home

tsteff

:shift: :happy feet: :bandance:

OK, the wait has been long and hard :doh: , and my patience had almost totally diminished. :wacko:

But...

the call came at 9 a.m. and my dealer said "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" :happy feet: I told him I'd be there in 20 minutes. I checked 'er out top to bottom, started 'er up and man does she sound mean...(just like 'er owner), and my eyes lit up even more when I saw the mileage 8.3 hell yeah, nobody's been hot rodding my Shelby!!!

So, I had to leave it there :cry: so it could go through PDI and I get to bring my baby home at around 2 p.m. I cannot begin to describe the feeling I got just seeing 'er for the first time, I think I still have a tingle in my stomach.

In all the excitement I forgot the camera... but there's plenty of time for pic's later!!

Theresa

OK, the wait has been long and hard :doh: , and my patience had almost totally diminished. :wacko:

But...

the call came at 9 a.m. and my dealer said "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" :happy feet: I told him I'd be there in 20 minutes. I checked 'er out top to bottom, started 'er up and man does she sound mean...(just like 'er owner), and my eyes lit up even more when I saw the mileage 8.3 hell yeah, nobody's been hot rodding my Shelby!!!

So, I had to leave it there :cry: so it could go through PDI and I get to bring my baby home at around 2 p.m. I cannot begin to describe the feeling I got just seeing 'er for the first time, I think I still have a tingle in my stomach.

In all the excitement I forgot the camera... but there's plenty of time for pic's later!!

Theresa

I'm sure the smile is almost perminent!! Congrats..... seeing these postings brings a smile to my face and increased anticipation.... any day now I HOPE>>>..

ENJOY!!

OK well, I finally got to drive 'er... all I can say is if you take what all others who have gotten theirs has said and try to intensify their emotions about a million times and you'll be close to where I'm at. Holy shit she's fast and she is gorgeous...

The ear to ear grin still in full effect...

Took my 15 year old and his friend out for a drive and they were omg excited.

The only thing is it's been raining for 2 days now and she is sooooo dirty...

I hope the pic post!!

post-6285-1158271521_thumb.jpgpost-6285-1158271659_thumb.jpgpost-6285-1158271771_thumb.jpgpost-6285-1158271863_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm off again,

Theresa :shift: :bandance: :happy feet:

post-6285-1158271521_thumb.jpg

post-6285-1158271659_thumb.jpg

post-6285-1158271771_thumb.jpg

post-6285-1158271863_thumb.jpg

Congrats. Theresa

Thanks for the pics.

Cool to see a female Shelby owner

Enjoy

Great to hear your excitement in your words, your car looks great. I hope someone took a picture of your smile. I am sure when we all get to pick up our cars we will be smiling and remember how you felt. May all your miles be happy.

Larry

Hey Theresa

..great news for a great lady... glad it more than met your expectations.

Yours is a twin to the one I have ordered, hopefully to show up within a few months, but since winter is coming soon, I really don't mind waiting until spring now. take care and enjoy. I'm like the rest, would love to see the big smile on your face, probably more like a never ending grin.

take care

John

Gotta head to mom's for the weekend will update monday...

Let me know what you want pic's of and I'll post them...

Have a great weekend guys!!!

BTW.... still grinning...

A Saturn Ion wanted to race yesterday it was funny...

Theresa :shift:

Pics all the way around!!! Inside and out. Close up and far away. I tell you I am happy for you :happy feet: I just need to live vicariously for awhile :hysterical:

Archived