TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Arrival Ebony/Tungsten vert. !!!!!

raw power

The long wait is finally over and the car arrived today on a private carrier to my house :party:

I have 1 word- UNBELIEVABLE!! Like many others have posted; pics don't do this car justice. I am leaving now to my buddies auto shop and putting on the Borla's as well as leaving some rubber around town, but only a little :roses: I will post pics as well as a video for those interested in hearing the Borlas

The long wait is finally over and the car arrived today on a private carrier to my house :party:

I have 1 word- UNBELIEVABLE!! Like many others have posted; pics don't do this car justice. I am leaving now to my buddies auto shop and putting on the Borla's as well as leaving some rubber around town, but only a little :roses: I will post pics as well as a video for those interested in hearing the Borlas

Ah yes... Carroll's own color combo... sounds great! Congrats. Mine will be the coupe with same color combo... when it finally arrives...

Have fun!

Great looking vert! I like the red stitching in the interior. Stands out nicely.

Congrats!!!

Saw the convertable at my dealers this week same colors, and the pictures look so different. This Car looks even better in person. Not a fan of convertables, or most pictures of the GT 500 Convertable, but after having seen one in person its an awesome looking machine!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Requis

Sorry for the long delay in posts, but I've been to 2 "Cruise In's" last night and today; and the Shelby is certainly the star attraction :party: Today Hsss03 and myself brought our Shelby's, Hsss03 has a red coupe, and my ebony vert w/ newly installed Borla's. We actually parked in the parking lot behind the actual "cruise in", and after about 45 minutes, I think we had more people at our cars than the other lot full of classics. As a matter of fact, the promoter came over and asked us to move our cars to his lot (I suspect he wanted to get his crowd back) :hysterical: All I can say is this car is one awesome machine!! :rockon:

On a side note: I took my car to the dealer and had them hook up the supercharger to read the boost, and it read 12 psi. Has anyone else had theirs checked? I wonder why Ford is saying it's 9 psi :shrug: It doesn't bother me a bit, more power more power :party:

BTW, here are pics of Hsss03's red coupe, sweet ride bro, we have fast become cruisin' buddies :rockon:

Archived