TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yellow Rose Indoor Car Show

GEM427

If anyone in the Dallas Ft. Worth area is interested in showing their Shelby I have (1) spot open in the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) club display if your are interested. The show runs August 9 & 10th at the Amon Carter Exhibit hall in Ft. worth Texas. Set up is on Friday August the 8th. This is an all Ford indoor car show that usually has around 200 entries. North Texas Mustang club is the host and it 's always a blast. E-mail me at ....GEM427@aol.com.....if interested. All you would have to pay is registration as the club has all the stanchions and rope for securing all the cars.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone in the Dallas Ft. Worth area is interested in showing their Shelby I have (1) spot open in the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) club display if your are interested. The show runs August 9 & 10th at the Amon Carter Exhibit hall in Ft. worth Texas. Set up is on Friday August the 8th. This is an all Ford indoor car show that usually has around 200 entries. North Texas Mustang club is the host and it 's always a blast. E-mail me at ....GEM427@aol.com.....if interested. All you would have to pay is registration as the club has all the stanchions and rope for securing all the cars.

Gary

Man, I would love to enter my car in that show....only problem is leaving it there over the weekend...I'd have to have my wife drive the car down and I'd have to ride our bike down so we'd have some way of getting around during the weekend....I was in one of the Yellow Rose Car Shows many years ago with one of Forest Hill Police Department's new squad cars when I was an officer there...any idea what the registration fee is??? I had a sheet but threw it away because I was scheduled to be working out of town then, but things have changed recently in the schedule....Hmmmmmmm

Archived