TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is a joke right??? $489 for a banner !!!! Buy now

SVTpower

If you bought a rare collectible at a garage sale for $5 and later found it was worth $100+ would you sell it for $6 (20% mark-up is fair), or would you see if anyone would give you $100+ ?

Same difference here.

Dealer price book had these at $99 and that was even a little high.

True, but, you can't get them anymore, so now it's up to the masses to decide what it's worth.

If you bought a rare collectible at a garage sale for $5 and later found it was worth $100+ would you sell it for $6 (20% mark-up is fair), or would you see if anyone would give you $100+ ?

Same difference here.

True, but, you can't get them anymore, so now it's up to the masses to decide what it's worth.

I got mine free with the car. Or did I pay $15,000 ADM for the banner, not sure which!

Guest evilchris

Same difference here.

Would you sell your relatives if the market decided the price was worth it?

The banner should have been GIVEN to a CUSTOMER.

just received a reply to my question to the seller of the banner (on ebay) asking if he was smoking crack

Item: 2007 shelby cobra gt500 RARE bold moves dealer banner (180027862678)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

rodo11180 is the seller.

hey dickhead.....if you dont want to buy it, feel free not to!!! whats the point in sending me messages. People pay 20k over sticker for these cars, so im going for a home run. Feel free to continue hating..............

seems like I touched a nerve

Guest evilchris

no one ever wants to pay for anything. free, free, free.

should the world just stop, and start revolving around you?

Wait, so you're saying a customer who pays a 50% markup on a $43k car should'nt ask for a $99 banner for free? LOL!

Your dealerships wants something for free! ADM is money given for NO SERVICE in return.

no one ever wants to pay for anything. free, free, free.

should the world just stop, and start revolving around you?

I was first in line to have the earth revolve around me.

EvilChris is like a distant second, AT BEST.

Wait, so you're saying a customer who pays a 50% markup on a $43k car should'nt ask for a $99 banner for free? LOL!

Your dealerships wants something for free! ADM is money given for NO SERVICE in return.

Oh

ZING

Good point. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't think this guy is a dealership. But, surely, $15-20k over should include a banner if the customer asked for it.

The ADM should at least come with a lot of ass-kissing (the movie Pretty Woman comes to mind...)

My dealer is supposed to throw his in with my GT500 when it arrives. He did tell me to be sure and remind him though.

I got one of these already (in black w/ tungsten letters) to go in the garage. They look great!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Shelby...1QQcmdZViewItem

:bandance: Funny, mine came last week..........the same black/grey. very nice actually

just received a reply to my question to the seller of the banner (on ebay) asking if he was smoking crack

Item: 2007 shelby cobra gt500 RARE bold moves dealer banner (180027862678)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

rodo11180 is the seller.

hey dickhead.....if you dont want to buy it, feel free not to!!! whats the point in sending me messages. People pay 20k over sticker for these cars, so im going for a home run. Feel free to continue hating..............

seems like I touched a nerve

I happen to agree with him, but I would not have been so rude in my response...if I even gave one.

I was first in line to have the earth revolve around me.

Actually, if we stand at either the north or south pole, the earth would revolve around us. :happy feet:

Archived