TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Driving a 2009 45th Anniv Mustang Convertible this week

clawsonbob

Got a brand new ( 300 miles) White 45th Anniversery Edition 2009 verti at BWI airport (baltimore) yesterday. Has premium interior with grey leather., alum trim, my color etc.

Drove over to the Del/MD beaches this am. Man...this littlle six got me 28-29 mpg at 60 all day. And I think I like the grey leather interior better than my black leather in my 07 SGT. The drop top works well, quiet when up, not bad at 60 when down.

I may have to get me a GT convertible for a regular work car ...I like the rag top mustang more than I thought I would.

I will try and snap a couple pics this week. :drool:

Got a brand new ( 300 miles) White 45th Anniversery Edition 2009 verti at BWI airport (baltimore) yesterday. Has premium interior with grey leather., alum trim, my color etc.

Drove over to the Del/MD beaches this am. Man...this littlle six got me 28-29 mpg at 60 all day. And I think I like the grey leather interior better than my black leather in my 07 SGT. The drop top works well, quiet when up, not bad at 60 when down.

I may have to get me a GT convertible for a regular work car ...I like the rag top mustang more than I thought I would.

I will try and snap a couple pics this week. :drool:

Once you drive a vert, you could be hooked for like. I miss my '04 Cobra vert and I vow to get another convertible some day. Enjoy!!!

Archived