TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT ---- Options?????

Larry T

If the build starts in January and it's being run through Ford Stealerships errr i mean dealerships i think that we should have options and pricing by October? Who knows but some of the options that should be available either through Ford or from SM directly

--- Supercharger

--- Different Shebly wheels

--- Different interior options (I.E. seat inserts, speedo/tach flipped, speeedo/tach graphics)

Anything i have missed, please let me know. And since nothing been decided lets hope that Ford and SM are listening.

• 2 weeks later...

2 things I want:

Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower.

AMY B, WHERE ARE YOU??????? :sos:

• 2 weeks later...

2 things I want:

Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower. Convertible & blower.

I Got to looking at these two pictures and what each car comes with:

California Special:

300-horsepower 3-valve 4.6-liter V-8 gets treated to a unique engine cover

The Ford Racing Performance Group offers several exciting parts packages to provide some additional kick. One popular choice is the Ford Racing Power Pack, which includes a 90mm Cold Air kit, a performance Muffler Kit and the special Ford Racing engine calibration – good for about 20 additional horsepower at the rear wheels

Larger Air Intake

Custom Intake Engine Cover w/pony emblem

Integrated Chin Spoiler

1.5-inch lower ride height than Mustang GT

Hood Scoop

Side Scoops

GT/CS Decals along the front fender and door

Diffuser Rear Wing

California Special Floor Mats

Bright rolled dual exhaust tips

18-inch polished aluminum 5-spoke wheels (64W)

post-3542-1159662217_thumb.jpg

Shelby GT:

4.6-liter V-8 w/325 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque

Ford Racing Handling Pack - Adds handling characteristics and lowers the car 1.5 in

Ford Racing Power Pack - Cold Air Intake, different exhaust

18" wheels

Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Offered in Black and Performance White only w/Silver Stripes

Unique Front Fascia

Hood Scoop

Side Scoops

Brushed Aluminum Grille

Shelby GT Logo Floormats and Sill plates

Authentication Plate on Center Dashboard and Under Hood

post-3542-1159662207_thumb.jpg

The Unique Front Fascis looks the same, Just Painted on the Shelby GT.

Both have hood scoops, one rivited on the other molded to the hood.

They Look ALOT ALIKE TO ME :shrug:

I wish I hadn't noticed im kinda dissappointed now. I could get a Mustang GT/ w California Special Package, add the Ford Racing F3 performance Pack(The same one the Ford is offering on all 06 -07 mustangs), and Stripes.

Both can have a Supercharger Added to it.

Crispy: To answer your Needs I guess you can go get a Convertable Mustang GT and do the above and you'd have Exactly what you were looking for , minus the Shelby Name If They decide not to do a convertable version of the Shelby GT :shrug:

:censored: I TOTALLY BUMMED MYSELF OUT !!!

I hope that the first Shelby GT's that we are seeing were just 1st generation and they will look a little more different then the final product Shelby GT. Please !!!!! I wouldnt want it to be confused with a De Badges Cali Special with fake Shelby Badging purchase seperately and Applied.

But the Real Shelby GT will have the Dash Plaque :rockon:

post-3542-1159662207_thumb.jpg

post-3542-1159662217_thumb.jpg

If the build starts in January and it's being run through Ford Stealerships errr i mean dealerships i think that we should have options and pricing by October? Who knows but some of the options that should be available either through Ford or from SM directly

--- Supercharger

--- Different Shebly wheels

--- Different interior options (I.E. seat inserts, speedo/tach flipped, speeedo/tach graphics)

Anything i have missed, please let me know. And since nothing been decided lets hope that Ford and SM are listening.

Upgraded brakes would be the only other thing I would want. :shift:

It would be GREAT to see a different Hood on the car... maybe something

like the Shelby GT500 Concept Car Hood :happy feet:

'500 concept hood disrupts airflow too much, sorry. The Shelby GT Starts life as a CS....

Other options (beside what was mentioned):

Lightweight Wheel Package. Lower unsprung weight, better acceleration, less wander, faster stops...

BTW, nice to see you have resurfaced (like me), MILSTANG!

'500 concept hood disrupts airflow too much, sorry. The Shelby GT Starts life as a CS....

Other options (beside what was mentioned):

Lightweight Wheel Package. Lower unsprung weight, better acceleration, less wander, faster stops...

BTW, nice to see you have resurfaced (like me), MILSTANG!

Yes military life has kept me real busy and basically tired of reading about the ADM's on the GT500, the Shelby GT has resparked my interest. Yes, I somehow missed the hood in adds on as well...I want the GT-H hood.

:cheerleader:

Yes military life has kept me real busy and basically tired of reading about the ADM's on the GT500, the Shelby GT has resparked my interest. Yes, I somehow missed the hood in adds on as well...I want the GT-H hood.

:cheerleader:

Hello, Amyb or Shelby motors more infomation please!!!!

Hello, Amyb or Shelby motors more infomation please!!!!

guys, we are bustin for SEMA, the Gt will have a host of upgrades. You have my word. We are looking at wheels, brakes, blowers, exhausts, hoods, suspenions, and lots of other stuff, the team will shot me if I reveal....sorry, hang in just a little longeer

Amy

guys, we are bustin for SEMA, the Gt will have a host of upgrades. You have my word. We are looking at wheels, brakes, blowers, exhausts, hoods, suspenions, and lots of other stuff, the team will shot me if I reveal....sorry, hang in just a little longeer

Amy

Can't wait, Amy!!!!! :happy feet:

Milstang.....more good stuff coming! Wooooooooooohooooooo!!!!!

.....hang in there, bud...

Amy

Thanks Amyb for taking the time to reply, i know you are busy with SEMA coming.

See? You're lucky, you have probably had lots of practice with the fox hole digging stuff! I know someone who will be @ SEMA and will provide pix. Hopefully, we'll all get what we want!!! :wacko:

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to SEMA they go .....

• Shelby Razor wheels gunmetal
  • classic styled shelby tape stripe not the fordracing styled one
  • more frpp parts like hiflow headers, and performance radiator,
  • cdc quarter window scoops smooth

• Shelby Razor wheels gunmetal

• classic styled shelby tape stripe not the fordracing styled one

• more frpp parts like hiflow headers, and performance radiator,

• cdc quarter window scoops smooth

Sounds good King, lets hope that Ford and Shelby are listening.

LOL....of course we are..... ;)

A

Amy B thanks sooooo much for always giving us the info you can share. I am looking foward to purchasing an 07 shelby gt please do what you can to make it affordable for the regular working person who has always dreamed of owning a SHELBY MUSTANG .

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I have been reading alot on this web site and appreciate most everybody's input. Dealer willing I will be ordering a Shelby Gt as soon as possible.

I found this on another site and thought I should return the contribution favor.

The wheel information helped me decide on the color, white.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=305

Timing: Job #2 12/4/2006

Volume 6,000 units

SAE rated 319 HP

54U Package- Ford content at Mustang Plant

GT/CS based (Fascias/Side scoops)

18" Wheels- White gets Polished aluminum, Black gets new Black aluminum

Side air bags

Tire Inflator kit (ilo spare)

Bright aluminum pedals

Shelby Modifications

FR Power Upgrade package