CC to Dearborn

Aussie67

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here it is on my car @ Woodward on Saturday, lots of great feedback

Just going a little bigger for the final

DSC02028.jpg

Looks FANTASTIC Mike Sorry I missed you at Woodward. Let me know if there is anything I can do at this end. Take care M'nut

• 3 weeks later...

Roch. I believe that we may be the only two that are going to meet that far east. Mike probably had that first meeting point set up for the two of us only, so we could decide a specific meeting point in or near Kingston. I will start from Ottawa Wednesday morning and will join the 401 from the 416.

PM me or call me and we can set up a meeting point.

Mike. If there are others that are supposed to meet at 8H30 in Kingston, please let us know.

Eric

I think you are the only 2 meeting up

The times are approx considering the speed limit, I usually cruise at 110 - 120 kph on the 401

there are 2 members that won't be able to make it until later

I will send the final info on Monday if that is ok

Installed Decals today they look great . Installed - 13" measured from inside of mirror to the centre of decal ,(which is the centre of the `B ` in Dearborn) From centre To top of the door at the rubber seal is 2 1/4" & from the door handle is 4 1/4" & it ends about an 1" above the stripe & does go to the botton of the curve on the door . Steve & I felt if we moved higher on the door to avoid the bottom curved it look too high but to each their own. Bottom line they look great & CobraRacing (Mike) did an awesome job .Tools needed are felt squeegee , & a spray bottle of water with a teaspoon of dish soap.

Sounds great, we need pics Steve, :happy feet: you received yours before I even had time to pick up all the rest

I should be able to send the info tonight for the caravan. :shift:

Installed Decals today they look great . Installed - 13" measured from inside of mirror to the centre of decal ,(which is the centre of the `B ` in Dearborn) From centre To top of the door at the rubber seal is 2 1/4" & from the door handle is 4 1/4" & it ends about an 1" above the stripe & does go to the botton of the curve on the door . Steve & I felt if we moved higher on the door to avoid the bottom curved it look too high but to each their own. Bottom line they look great & CobraRacing (Mike) did an awesome job .Tools needed are felt squeegee , & a spray bottle of water with a teaspoon of dish soap.

Where are the pics ?????????????????????????????

Hope you guys are the designated installers.......

every stop we will do each vehicle

• 2 months later...

Archived