Aussie67

Get him to send me the info, I want to go to print next week

Look awesome to me... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

But what happened to Pam???... :drool:

And my friend fasteddygt500 wants to join in the Canadian Caravan... :party2:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a draft meatball done at 16" x 16" (finished version will have some cleaner lines )

I didnt want it to overlap the factory lower stripe

I have also asked for 3"x3" memorabilia stickers for all the participants

So far we have $1250 raised and would like another $250, this will cover all cost incurred and a few extra to send to the Shelby Staff :dance:

Opinions now guys, it will go to print in the next week or 2 if all agree

Size, colours, outline etc. :slapfight:

DSC01868-1.jpg

I think that overall it looks great.....

Personally I would have liked to have seen maybe red lettering or red tapered to white lettering just to have a little more of the Canadian colours flying....

Also......what if it was a little larger lets say from the door crease just above the rocker stripe to just below the window (20" x 20") it might be easier to align when they are applied.

What size were the Shelby 85th ones ??

Just a couple of suggestions but I'll go with the general consensus....

Great Job! I really like the way it looks as it is now, but SHELBYCS6 has a valid point as far as color is concerned. Red and white is typically Canadian; on top of that, it's a great color combo. :hysterical:

Great Job! I really like the way it looks as it is now, but SHELBYCS6 has a valid point as far as color is concerned. Red and white is typically Canadian; on top of that, it's a great color combo. :hysterical:

PERSONALLY MATCHING YOUR VEHICLE COLOUR COMBO TO THE MEATBALL WILL BE DIS-REGARDED...LOL..LOL..LOL....

Team_Shelby_info.docClick on this form enter the info, save it and email it over

I have created an information sheet for everyone to complete (with the help of Mark, markham51)

Team_Shelby_info.doc (form edited with authorization)

Please email me @ cobraracing@rogers.com with the completed info and I will schedule meeting points along the route

Here is a schedule of emoticon events

:shift: :happy feet: :party2: :beerchug: :tequila: :barf: :grouphug::camera::drop::hysterical2::reading: :hearseespeak: :peelout:

Remember, what happens in Dearborn stays in dearborn, or more aptly,

What happens in Dearborn, will be posted, teased, pictured and be a permanent record on the Team Shelby forum

:slapfight:

Like this

CanadianruncrossedflagsCanadianrv.jpg

I don't know about the Blue at the bottom guys... It's just not doin it for me with the Red...

Can you try and put a Black outline around the Red lettering and leafs...

And maybe a darker Grey like the Snake at the bottom instead of Blue... :lurk:

Looks great with the grey at the bottom and the red writing and the leafs.

No offense to Fast Eddy but the name is too long where it is. It just doesn't fit, could it be moved to the right hand end and maybe it would look better, or maybe Fast Eddy could consent to a shorter version to fit?

Looks great.................

Yes but the sign guy advised against it

The possiblity of scratches are much greater with magnets, the smallest dust particles combined with it moving or when installing and removing will scratch the paint

The Vinyl they use is high quality removable, same as the B-Day bash

... :stirpot:

:yahoo: ... :beerchug: ... :party2: :party2: ( The 12 Of Us )...

Excellent Job Mike !!!

That has my vote... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Are we able to get magnet backing for these?...

Not cling on but is removable, anyone that was on the B-day bash removed their decals and i know I was able to re istall them, one on a magnet and one will be on a piece of lexan

WOW, that looks excellent. Nice job. This has my vote.

Great job by everyone.

Is the vinyl re-useable without the magnetic backing? Is it kinda like a cling on?

Final draft has been printed, I will be bringing 2 decals to the Woodward cruise

Thanks again to

Majestic Muffler

Total Fluid Power

Stevenson Enterprises

for their generous contributions

The final will be printed at 18-19" or so

DSC01962.jpg

I'll be joining you guys for the ride back to Canada on Saturday after the day. Sorry I was unable to make the entire event. Just like last year, I'm still game for Saturday. Have a fun time... OOPS you're all Canadian, of course you'll have a great time.

soniam (Dan)

Archived