TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd Shelby GT500 in the Peg Today!

ve4mm

Car#4?? and we couldn't get 1

KEYSTONE HAD A CANCELLATION AND ARE NOW LOOKING FOR OFFERS FOR THE CANCELLED CAR. OFFERS ABOVE MSRP I GUESS.

204-661-9555 IS THE PHONE #

I'LL PICK THE CAR UP TOMORROW ON SEPT 14/06.

NICE DUDES TO DEAL WITH.

THE FORD GT IS A LAWYERS IN FOR A TIRE REPAIR. $202,000.00 (OUCH)

TTYL

MIKE

post-2888-1158181442_thumb.jpg

post-2888-1158181442_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Mike!! :rockon::cheerleader:

07 Shelby:

Thanks.........but with the bad roads in the Peg, she will only be driven on nice days and after the roads are repaired. We are the Pothole capital of the world!!!!!!!!!

TTYL

Mike

Thanks.........but with the bad roads in the Peg, she will only be driven on nice days and after the roads are repaired. We are the Pothole capital of the world!!!!!!!!!

Was told by a friend this spring NOT to come to Regina, as he thought I might get sea-sickness from the roads, and he didn't feel like trying to find a 18x9 rim in the middle of a long weekend in Regina.... :hysterical:

Finally home today and my wife loves the car!

Mike

www.m2engineering.com

post-2888-1158276326_thumb.jpg

Congrats Mike!

I could have sworn it was your car that drove by Earls (Portage and Main) last week...do you know if the previous Shelby's sold were White with Blue stripes....I was straining to see if they were your plates...Are you around on the 28th I'll be in Winnipeg and always seem to end up at Earls with our local team. Would love to show off your car if you can make it for a beer..the winnipeg guys are always asking me questions about the car and all i can say is I don't have mine yet :)

Cheers,

Barry

Congrats Mike!

I could have sworn it was your car that drove by Earls (Portage and Main) last week...do you know if the previous Shelby's sold were White with Blue stripes....I was straining to see if they were your plates...Are you around on the 28th I'll be in Winnipeg and always seem to end up at Earls with our local team. Would love to show off your car if you can make it for a beer..the winnipeg guys are always asking me questions about the car and all i can say is I don't have mine yet :)

Cheers,

Barry

Barry:

Was not me. I only have 37KM on the car.

It's been raining all weekend here. Bummer.

I will not drive the car in the rain nor in the winter (obvious)

There is a Mustang Show at Kildonan Park today but it is overcast and more rain in the forecast.

I am not sure the colour of the 1st one in the Peg......but must have been white.

TTYL

MM

Archived