TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CDC light bar installer in Ohio?

Stargazer

Two weekends ago I installed my light bar on a Sunday afternoon. It took about 5 hours, taking my time. I had bought a replacement pair of top caps for the install since I didn't want to destroy the originals. They were $50 for the pair. Directions weren't perfect, were for a Mustang, (year??) which didn't properly depict side plastic panel push-pins correctly. Mine was a Shelby ordered part, but came in a CDC box with CDC instructions, with brake light. If you have a garage, you can do it.

You also need a 2 inch hole saw.

Email if you have any questions.

Milt--ebonyvert

Stargazer

Two weekends ago I installed my light bar on a Sunday afternoon. It took about 5 hours, taking my time. I had bought a replacement pair of top caps for the install since I didn't want to destroy the originals. They were $50 for the pair. Directions weren't perfect, were for a Mustang, (year??) which didn't properly depict side plastic panel push-pins correctly. Mine was a Shelby ordered part, but came in a CDC box with CDC instructions, with brake light. If you have a garage, you can do it.

You also need a 2 inch hole saw.

Email if you have any questions.

Milt--ebonyvert

I would like to see how it looks. Are you going to be at the Butler show this weekend?

Anybody have a suggestion for where I can get the CDC light bar installed in Ohio, preferably northern Ohio? Thanks.

There's a guy named STARGAZER423 that can do it for you - and he's local. I did mine for me - and he did a great job too! Piece of cake.

There's a guy named STARGAZER423 that can do it for you - and he's local. I did mine for me - and he did a great job too! Piece of cake.

Uh, that guy's a real clown. I wouldn't trust him to change the light bulbs. :) I really don't have any mechanical skills. I just like driving the car. Probably not good for this type car. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

Roman Chariot on the West side of Cleveland. Did mine and a great job.

You know, I called them and they wanted $350, that's just for the install. I thought that was a little steep for what everyone says is a simple job. I was hoping to get a few more leads. Thanks though.

I would like to see how it looks. Are you going to be at the Butler show this weekend?

Grad,

No I won't be at Butler Show, I will be tied up getting ready for a trip. Beaver Falls is close to me, we could meet sometime after next week to check-out cars. Let me know.

Milt--ebonyvert

Archived