TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How do you track a KR

How do you track a KR once it's gone from Auto Alliance? Mine left on 4/23/08 on it's way to Las Vegas and thats the last I've heard from her. Someone please help. :hysterical:

To track your 2008 Shelby GT500KR, call 1-800-367-3788.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

As the saying goes "BEEN THERE-DONE THAT" That's how I know it left AA on 4/23/08 on its way to LV. After that the guys at Ford Performance can't give you any info!

Sorry about that. The guys at Ford Performance can give you the info, I must have gotten a hold of the janitor last time I called. Called today and the guy was great.

Grab a beer (or a keg of beer :hysterical: ), start drinking, pass out and repeat as necessary.

You're now on your way to handling the "KR wait" and lack of communication catastrophy.

:hysterical:

Golly I'm spending all my money on kegs, can't wait much more (health and money won't last much longer). Man this is awsome. :banghead:

As the saying goes "BEEN THERE-DONE THAT" That's how I know it left AA on 4/23/08 on its way to LV. After that the guys at Ford Performance can't give you any info!

Sorry about that. The guys at Ford Performance can give you the info, I must have gotten a hold of the janitor last time I called. Called today and the guy was great.

When you call there ask for John Lences, he is very helpful, knowledgable and honest.

Grab a beer (or a keg of beer :hysterical: ), start drinking, pass out and repeat as necessary.

You're now on your way to handling the "KR wait" and lack of communication catastrophy.

:hysterical:

I am completely in............in...........in.........EBRI.....ated....ated. It doesn't hel........hel.......HELP.

post-6239-1215637029.jpg

Where's my dang car???

post-6239-1215637029.jpg

I am completely in............in...........in.........EBRI.....ated....ated. It doesn't hel........hel.......HELP.

post-6239-1215637029.jpg

Where's my dang car???

Sorry nut... maybe take up sex instead of drinking??

Guys all the KR's for 08 are at Shelby Autos. There is still some slowness from one of the suppliers so we are getting them out as fast as possible

Amy

Guys all the KR's for 08 are at Shelby Autos. There is still some slowness from one of the suppliers so we are getting them out as fast as possible

Amy

Amy,

Many thanks for keeping us posted on the status of the build.

Archived