TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interest in a 3 day event?

RogerS

Just throwing this out there.

Any interest in a Northeast 3 day NE Team Shelby event? Would it be in spring or fall. Most of the Summer is booked with many of our favorite events. I don't even know if it is doable but my "melon" came up with the idea. :hysterical:

Road Rally combined with breakfast

Open track (Lime Rock, New Hampshire, The Glen)

Autocross

BBQ

Scenic Cruise with lunch stop

Just gauging interest and maybe some suggestions.

The summer and fall months seem pretty well booked with shows and rain dates. I'd be interested in a spring

thing of some kind. The massmustang.com guys would probably be interested also. Check out the

web site if you haven't already. Who knows maybe were about done with the rain and something can

be scheduled for the fall ?

Just throwing this out there.

Any interest in a Northeast 3 day NE Team Shelby event? Would it be in spring or fall. Most of the Summer is booked with many of our favorite events. I don't even know if it is doable but my "melon" came up with the idea. :hysterical:

Road Rally combined with breakfast

Open track (Lime Rock, New Hampshire, The Glen)

Autocross

BBQ

Scenic Cruise with lunch stop

Just gauging interest and maybe some suggestions.

I'd be interested in that !!!! let me know when and where

Anthony

I would be interested, and selfishly cast my vote for Lime Rock. An event in the early Fall would be better, I think.

I would be interested...NH would be ideal but wherever the most people want go go I am all for. Fall or spring....or both. I will be at Tasca but may not make it until Saturday morning due to football starting the night before up here. Cant wait :)

I would be interested...NH would be ideal but wherever the most people want go go I am all for. Fall or spring....or both. I will be at Tasca but may not make it until Saturday morning due to football starting the night before up here. Cant wait :)

As last year Terry, the soap bucket, Coffee, and hose will be ready for a quick clean up prior to the show! :)

As last year Terry, the soap bucket, Coffee, and hose will be ready for a quick clean up prior to the show! :)

LOL excellent TY!! I will call you either tomorrow or Friday. Its been hectic this week so far. Both good and bad. I am very much looking forward to that weekend and getting away for that weekend. :)

How far is this Lime Rock place from southeastern Va.? :shift:

You can determine the distance by going to maps.google.com and get directions to 497 Lime Rock Rd, Lakeville, CT from your location.

Archived