TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got A Build Date!

CobraCrazy

I ordered a Torch Red Coupe with white stripes, the charcoal with red inserts interior, premium interior upgrade, Shaker 1000, and Sirius radio.

I'm hoping it will be delivered by the end of October.

Sadly, I had to sell my original owner 1993 Mustang GT today to make room in the garage for the Shelby. It was hard to see it go, my wife bought it for me as a college graduation gift.

I ordered a Torch Red Coupe with white stripes, the charcoal with red inserts interior, premium interior upgrade, Shaker 1000, and Sirius radio.

Sadly, I had to sell my original owner 1993 Mustang GT today to make room in the garage for the Shelby. It was hard to see it go, my wife bought it for me as a college graduation gift.

I can relate as I think I'll probably have to sell my 96 Cobra, bought new and babied beyond belief; need the space and probably the money as well.

I can relate as I think I'll probably have to sell my 96 Cobra, bought new and babied beyond belief; need the space and probably the money as well.

I am using the money from selling my 93 GT for the downpayment, I also sold my 97 Ranger for downpayment funds.

Well, you're not the only one "in the boat".

Deal I made with my wife when I ordered the cars was that IF I actually ended up with a GT500 I would get rid of my 61 'chero.

I've had that car for about 27 years now (drove it on HS).

I'm trying to work the "If I keep it I'll build a simple, SLOW, little car for our son to drive in 2 years out of the Ranchero" bit, but the stroker with forged internals sitting in the corner of the garage isn't buying a lot of belief from her right now...

Will see how it shakes out, but think I'm on the losing side of this debate.

Really going to miss that car.

Well, you're not the only one "in the boat".

Deal I made with my wife when I ordered the cars was that IF I actually ended up with a GT500 I would get rid of my 61 'chero.

I've had that car for about 27 years now (drove it on HS).

I'm trying to work the "If I keep it I'll build a simple, SLOW, little car for our son to drive in 2 years out of the Ranchero" bit, but the stroker with forged internals sitting in the corner of the garage isn't buying a lot of belief from her right now...

Will see how it shakes out, but think I'm on the losing side of this debate.

Really going to miss that car.

but you keep the stroker... there's always hope

Archived