TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Take-off Parts Pricing??

Friends - I still have all my take-off parts from the 40th Anniversary upgrade and would like to sell them but unsure of pricing. If anyone has a list of the parts and suggested price or would like to provide input to how much I should ask for each of the take-off parts, I would definitely appreciate it.

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

post-7985-1215254747.jpg

post-7985-1215254766.jpg

post-7985-1215254801.jpg

post-7985-1215254826.jpg

post-7985-1215254921.jpg

post-7985-1215254747.jpg

post-7985-1215254766.jpg

post-7985-1215254801.jpg

post-7985-1215254826.jpg

post-7985-1215254921.jpg

Friends - I still have all my take-off parts from the 40th Anniversary upgrade and would like to sell them but unsure of pricing. If anyone has a list of the parts and suggested price or would like to provide input to how much I should ask for each of the take-off parts, I would definitely appreciate it.

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

Jerzy,

I found a guy with a GT and he bought all but the cold air box, supercharger, throttle body, air splitter for $2,500. I threw in the Borla exhaust as I replaced with my FRPP 5GT that was on the car when it went to SAI. I still have the original mufflers that I am selling for $100 to a guy at the local ford dealer. I had the supercharger and throttle body sold for $500 and passed. I'd take it today.

Hope this helps.

Was wondering how many miles you had on the stock rims and tires, and how much you would want for them if you sell them, Thanks , ken P.S. If you do a search here on the sight, I know other people have had items for sale

I have about 2600 miles on the stock rims/tires. I was thinking of selling them for $1300.00 or best offer.

Cheers!

Do you have the cobra snakes with the 40th anniversary logo that go one the front grill and fenders? R u selling them?

I only have the Cobra snakes without the 40th anniversary logo. I need to go through the boxes and make a list of what have.

Jerzy,

I found a guy with a GT and he bought all but the cold air box, supercharger, throttle body, air splitter for $2,500. I threw in the Borla exhaust as I replaced with my FRPP 5GT that was on the car when it went to SAI. I still have the original mufflers that I am selling for $100 to a guy at the local ford dealer. I had the supercharger and throttle body sold for $500 and passed. I'd take it today.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I have two sets of exhausts: the original and Corsa that I need to sell. I really liked the sound of the Corsa exhaust versus the Borla that is on it now.

Thanks for the info. I have two sets of exhausts: the original and Corsa that I need to sell. I really liked the sound of the Corsa exhaust versus the Borla that is on it now.

The Corsa's sound much better than the Borla's. Good choice.

I was thinking of selling all my take-off parts from my SS conversion. Problem is , I'm one of those guys that hangs onto everything.

Marji says I should get rid of all that crap. :redcard:

CRAP, CRAP, it's not crap.

th_IMG_2606.jpg

I have about 2600 miles on the stock rims/tires. I was thinking of selling them for $1300.00 or best offer.

Cheers!

Jerzy, when you said 1,300 for stock tires/rims, did you mean original tires/rims or the 40th ann. tires/rims (razors). Also how much would you want for the 2 Cobra fenders logos?

Miguel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived