TEAM SHELBY FORUM

July the 4th Parade in Santa Clarita CA

ShelbySteve

What better way to celebrate our great country and our service men and women than to ride in a 4th of July Parade. Six of us got together to wow them in Santa Clarita California this morning. It couldn't have been more fun than to join the crowd in celebration and display our red, white and blue,red, grabber orange, and black Shelby's as we snaked our way through town to the calls of the crowd:

"LETS HEAR IT ROAR" "LAY SOME RUBBER!!" " NOW THATS AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!" " OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT" "I WANT ONE" "NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"

I am sure others across the country did the same. Team Shelby of Southern California represented today and everyday that Shelby is the BEST!!!!

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1215212246.jpg

post-8657-1215212802.jpg

post-8657-1215212246.jpg

post-8657-1215212802.jpg

What better way to celebrate our great country and our service men and women than to ride in a 4th of July Parade. Six of us got together to wow them in Santa Clarita California this morning. It couldn't have been more fun than to join the crowd in celebration and display our red, white and blue,red, grabber orange, and black Shelby's as we snaked our way through town to the calls of the crowd:

"LETS HEAR IT ROAR" "LAY SOME RUBBER!!" " NOW THATS AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!" " OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT" "I WANT ONE" "NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"

I am sure others across the country did the same. Team Shelby of Southern California represented today and everyday that Shelby is the BEST!!!!

ShelbySteve

Hear is another picture. More to come

ShelbySteve

ShelbySteve

Hear is another picture.

ShelbySteve

ShelbySteve

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1215233654.jpg

post-8657-1215233654.jpg

ShelbySteve

ShelbySteve

ShelbySteve

And another picture

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1215234353.jpg

post-8657-1215234353.jpg

ShelbySteve

We ended the day at Bob's Bigboy in Burbank. What a day HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1215235541.jpg

post-8657-1215235541.jpg

Archived