TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If you are a TRT member sign off here, please

07SGT4578

Sent off my first year's dues recently. Got an e-mail from them but nothing by USPS.

[/quote

It took 6 days to get mine. If you are on the mailing list you are in. I have added you to the list.

Maybe my English is too bad or I don't get it at all - but why sign off here?

I am a TRT member since about 2 years.

Maybe my English is too bad or I don't get it at all - but why sign off here?

I am a TRT member since about 2 years.

I was just wondering how many TS members are TRT members

• 2 weeks later...
I am too, since last year! Good to be in good company! :happy feet:

I think I got every available accessory to boot (pin, mug, Zippo Lighter, shirt, etc) too.

Chris

Pin, Zippo lighter? Talk to me, Chris. Thanks.

Jim

Pin, Zippo lighter? Talk to me, Chris. Thanks.

Jim

Well, Jim, back then TRT offered these for sale, so I bought them, and a really cooooool coffee mug too. Don't use the mug or the lighter, but I bought one of everything available, I could not help myself! :hysterical:

I guess these are 'for display purposes only'. :hysterical:

I wonder if my 1966 membership is still valid ...

Turns out ¡Que No!

I did make the necessary arreglamientos to become a nuevo member, received the package ayer. Very good, very nice. I especially enjoyed the newsletter CD. It disabused me of the notion that the seldom-mentioned women's axiliary was a figment of my deteriorating Swiss-cheese of a memory. Not that I recommend mentioning it ¿sabes?

¡Saludos!

Turns out ¡Que No!

I did make the necessary arreglamientos to become a nuevo member, received the package ayer. Very good, very nice. I especially enjoyed the newsletter CD. It disabused me of the notion that the seldom-mentioned women's axiliary was a figment of my deteriorating Swiss-cheese of a memory. Not that I recommend mentioning it ¿sabes?

¡Saludos!

¡Enhorabuena! Nos resulta son un grupo de élite, diría :happy feet: ¿Queso suizo? ¡Prefiero provolone!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Christobal

Must have been "Mail out the membership packages" day because I also found mine in the mail on Thursday. Now, where to put these stickers.

Tony

Tony, I say hold true to the tradition and "stick them" on someone elses car! Personally, I think they would look real good on a vette.....

Archived