TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT-California

AstroDan

Since Amy posted that we, who have the SGT-California on the invoice noting the sill-plates could get them, (Thanks Amy) I'm wondering how many GT-Californias there are. Does anyone have that information or know where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

The white and black 2007s totaled 200 I believe but I am not sure.

The 2008 GOs totaled 219.

I know we had the number of 07 CA Editions someplace. I'll have to search unless Amy or Bud know and chime in. BTW: If you have an 07 CA Edition the door sill plates are available! See he sticky thread at the top of the forum.

I know we had the number of 07 CA Editions someplace. I'll have to search unless Amy or Bud know and chime in. BTW: If you have an 07 CA Edition the door sill plates are available! See he sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Yes.

E-mail sent, awaiting reply. This is very exciting!

I don't think it adds to the value other than the gauge package etc, but still nice to know; 1 of 200!

Thanks

Dan

Yes 200 is the number, I actually have the comercial stored somewhere (yes there was a commercial for just the califonia edition)

Mine is a Cal Edition and I am still waiting on Rich but can't wait.

Mark

Yes.

E-mail sent, awaiting reply. This is very exciting!

I don't think it adds to the value other than the gauge package etc, but still nice to know; 1 of 200!

Thanks

Dan

Yes 200 is the number, I actually have the comercial stored somewhere (yes there was a commercial for just the califonia edition)

Mine is a Cal Edition and I am still waiting on Rich but can't wait.

Mark

07 GT-C is 100 cars

Archived