TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09 45th Aniv Badge

I went to the dealer yesterday to find out more about when I can order my 09 GT-500 and I saw some 09 Stangs. I must admit, the 05-09 model just turns me on in all kinds of ways. But, after I saw the new badge... I blew my peak! I head people talking about how ugly it was and that they were taking it off... I loved it! I duno about you guys but, I much rather have a car with history (especially history that shows) rather than just a cool/fast car. So damn, maybe the reason I never got the 07 and 08 was so I could get the 09! :lurk: LOVE IT!

I went to the dealer yesterday to find out more about when I can order my 09 GT-500 and I saw some 09 Stangs. I must admit, the 05-09 model just turns me on in all kinds of ways. But, after I saw the new badge... I blew my peak! I head people talking about how ugly it was and that they were taking it off... I loved it! I duno about you guys but, I much rather have a car with history (especially history that shows) rather than just a cool/fast car. So damn, maybe the reason I never got the 07 and 08 was so I could get the 09! :lurk: LOVE IT!

I dont think it looks to bad, but you wont have it on your 09 GT500. You get the cobra not the badge.

michael morris

Archived