TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 2007 - California Edition Sill Plates!

amyb

Guys, if you have a shelby Gt california edition for 2007, I have the door sill plates that were on the list but never billed and were actually cancelled. If you would like the door sill plates I can send them for the cost of shipping . if interested, please email rich @

Richs@shelbyautos.com

He will then send you your plates after checing your vin and registry info, thanks

Amy

Guys, if you have a shelby Gt california edition for 2007, I have the door sill plates that were on the list but never billed and were actually cancelled. If you would like the door sill plates I can send them for the cost of shipping . if interested, please email rich @

Richs@shelbyautos.com

He will then send you your plates after checing your vin and registry info, thanks

Amy

:happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks, Amy!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Richs@shelbyautos.com

Amy

This is a very generous offer by Amy/SAI. California edition owners should jump on this asap. I know I would.

Steve

No Reply yet, I am sure there will be one next week.

I want to get the New Faux gas cap as well wonder if I canget them shipped together????

mark

Has anyone received a reply, yet, from Rich??

I know it's too early and the holiday going on, but I was just wondering..

I'm just sooo excited for it.. :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

FYI.....

I talked to Rich S. at SAI. He was on vacation last week, so he's just getting back up to speed.

Anyway, he said to email him your VIN# and a picture of either your dash or engine plaque. After a few weeks to give everyone a chance to send him the info, he'll mail out the door sill plates. :happy feet:

Email him at RichS@shelbyautos.com

Thanks, Amy, Rich and all at SAI!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Rich. He said they are trying to get them shipped out to us this week. So we should receive them next week.

:happy feet: ...next week... :happy feet: ...next week... :happy feet: ...next week... :happy feet:

So, all of you with 2007 SGT-C's, get your information into him!!

UPDATE!!!

From an email this morning from Rich, they are going to be sent tomorrow, Wednesday Sept. 3

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Do you know if that is for all that he recieved e-mails about?

I have not recieved any e-mails at all. I know that we need to pay for shipping and should get some kind of confirmation, correct?

Dan

Do you know if that is for all that he recieved e-mails about?

I have not recieved any e-mails at all. I know that we need to pay for shipping and should get some kind of confirmation, correct?

Dan

As far as I know, it is for anyone who has sent him the information.

You might want to call to make sure he has yours.

Chris,

The Shelby GT-California was a special edition for some 100 to 200 Northern California cars. On the Shelby window sticker it said Shelby GT-California and in the package it included the 3 gauge pod and SGT-California Door Sill Plates. I just received them yesterday and installed the plates last night. They really look good. I want to thank Amy and Rick for getting it done.

Nick

Chris,

The Shelby GT-California was a special edition for some 100 to 200 Northern California cars. On the Shelby window sticker it said Shelby GT-California and in the package it included the 3 gauge pod and SGT-California Door Sill Plates. I just received them yesterday and installed the plates last night. They really look good. I want to thank Amy and Rick for getting it done.

Nick

Nick:

Did you take photos of the removal/installation etc?

Also, can you post pics of the "finished product?

I got mine delivered today, also! :drool:

Thanks Amy, Rich and all at SAI.

Dan

Archived