TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where to find flat black stripe kit?

69boss9

You will have to have them made. I am making a set for a friend of mine but you will probably want to get someone that does stripes local to you to do it.

You are an interesting member for sure. Been a member since August 2005 and only 4 posts. None of your posts can be retrieved either. What is your story? Been saving for 3 years for your dream car?

Hello, newbie here. I am about to purchase my dream car. It is a black 2008 GT500 with the stripe delete. I would like to add a flat black stripe kit with the rocker stripes and LeMans stripes. Where can I get these? Thanks!

I met the people from Applied Coating International LLC. IN Tulsa and bought a set of stripes for my vert. They are made out of paint not vinal, I was really happy with them when they arrived. My guy is going to put them on next week, Thank you for the link that showed putting them on the car. Farm dog I think? chris.harren@itspaint.com or www.itspaint.com should get you to the right people

I really think they will be a better product in the long run.-----Mike

Hello, newbie here. I am about to purchase my dream car. It is a black 2008 GT500 with the stripe delete. I would like to add a flat black stripe kit with the rocker stripes and LeMans stripes. Where can I get these? Thanks!

Some guys on another forum have been using stripe kits from Baltimore Street Mods. They are from 3M material, the high quality stuff recommended by graphics shops, and they come highly recommended on other mustang forums. Another graphics shop that has 3M kits is Graphics Express. They are licensed by Ford, so they are more expensive. Finally, there's Auto Trim Design. The use a variety of vinyl vendors but guys with their product say they are pretty high quality.

By the way, if you go with a 3M vinyl and want a color close to Ford's Tungsten, the 3M color is slate metallic.

Archived