TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09 GT-500 question.

I was wondering... Anyone know if the 09s will have standard power seats? Also, did the 07 and the 08 have them? Only thing I hate about Mustangs is how deep the car seats you. I'm 5'6 and slim... If I wanted to drive around a Mustang I woud need a damn pillow or something! I been hunting down the GT-500 since 05 and I never really stoped to ask if it has power seats... Thanks in advance!

Manny

I was wondering... Anyone know if the 09s will have standard power seats? Also, did the 07 and the 08 have them? Only thing I hate about Mustangs is how deep the car seats you. I'm 5'6 and slim... If I wanted to drive around a Mustang I woud need a damn pillow or something! I been hunting down the GT-500 since 05 and I never really stoped to ask if it has power seats... Thanks in advance!

Manny

My '08 has a power driver's seat, not passenger. I can raise until my head hits the roof, and then some.

Power seat is standard for drivers side only. The passenger side sits much deeper as you mention without the power seat. I do not believe passenger power seat is an option for GT500, however it is for other models. There is a posting under my name with instructions and parts required for passenger upgrade.

My 08 has driver side powered seat, the passenger seat is manual. I don't know if it was standard for 08 but since I didn't have the "Interior Upgrade" I would assume that the driver side was standard. I don't know about the 07's, I'm sure some much smarter than me on this will chime in. BTW, I think the seats are very comfortable.

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the info, guys! Haha I just got a laugh... My girlfriend is shorter than me so, I can only picture her sitting in the passenger seat... lmao! Thats gonna be fun :camera::hysterical2:

You will be just fine, remember the average male is 5'9 and all things are engineered around that! Contrary to popular belief, we are not all 6 foot plus apes :hysterical::hysterical3:

You will be just fine, remember the average male is 5'9 and all things are engineered around that! Contrary to popular belief, we are not all 6 foot plus apes :hysterical::hysterical3:

lol you're right. But, for some reason most American sport cars (Mustang and Corvette mainly) are just horribly deep. I can't even see the road, only street lights, clouds and a tree right before I hit it! :banghead: lol. You know what I think it is. It's not about being tall but about being over weight. Most Americans especially after 40 tend to be a little over weight. These cars are kinda designed around that market. So then, you get a skinny, 5'6 23 year old... He doesn't fit in the equation :drop:

Perfect example, my girlfriend. She's 5 inchest shorter but, she's a little fatty so she got a big booty. She can see out better than me! :cry:

lol you're right. But, for some reason most American sport cars (Mustang and Corvette mainly) are just horribly deep. I can't even see the road, only street lights, clouds and a tree right before I hit it! :banghead: lol. You know what I think it is. It's not about being tall but about being over weight. Most Americans especially after 40 tend to be a little over weight. These cars are kinda designed around that market. So then, you get a skinny, 5'6 23 year old... He doesn't fit in the equation :drop:

Perfect example, my girlfriend. She's 5 inchest shorter but, she's a little fatty so she got a big booty. She can see out better than me! :cry:

That tree part was pretty funny. Now what I think would be real funny is if you showed your girlfriend this post of yours. :hysterical: I gotta plan for you El Guapo, start eating Burger King and Taco Smell every meal and soon you too will have a "booty", thus solving your dilema. :hysterical: :jackinbox:

LOL, Your little fatty sees this post, you will be the fireworks on the 4th :hysterical::hysterical3:

lol man... If you saw my plate of food before you saw me, you would think it's for a monster.

And, if you show this post to my girl, you will SEE the monster... ahh :speedie::busted::surrender: :goodnight:

Nah she's great. I wasn't making fun of her. Just the truth :wub::kiss:

LOL, Your little fatty sees this post, you will be the fireworks on the 4th :hysterical::hysterical3:

That's for sure, and you know where your fuse is, right? :hysterical:

lol @ SLB8SNK's comment! rofl!!!

Sorry MM.... no disrespect as someone has to help me get stuff off the top shelves

That's for sure, and you know where your fuse is, right? :hysterical:

lmao, that can't be good.

Funny how a simple question thread turned into the joke of the day for us :hysterical3:

Archived