TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personalized License Plates

Frank S

I see from some avatars and inserts there are some creative, clever, and apropos plates in this group.

I wonder if there are any that haven't been shown here; I'd like to see them all.

I'm especially interested in knowing if the person who holds

2631607348_0c764f1d48_o.jpg

is a member of this forum, and if not why not?

I have others, but this is the one on a placeholder car, waiting for an appropriate vehicle

Yours?

EDIT: If you don't have a photo handy, make a replica at http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

I have the following:

SPR SNK

08 SNK

SNK TRK

SNK TRL

and for my Terlingua car I am still deciding. Probably TRT SNK

• 3 weeks later...

I have a black new 07 Mustang waiting at Quantum for the package to be their first Terlingua - and likely the first publicly owned one - waiting is killing me, but I do look forward to having the car.

I live and work in Big Bend National Park and spend weekends at my place next door in Terlingua on the Terlingua Ranch - my wife and I have a retirement home there. It is about 20 miles from the park. So, we live here in Terlingua/area all the time. Could not resist the Terlingua given that. Ours will be a performance package and the car is completely loaded and new and an '07 - what an unbelievable headache that was to find a new '07, black, stick on the lot in May 08 - another story, but done.

The Terlingua has the ranch colors and logo - or more properly the ranch uses the Shelby Terlingua colors and Lucifer the Prancing Rabbit - we all here know and love these colors and this emblem well - we all have it on various stickers, shirts, cars etc for the ranch.

Given that it is "Lucifer" the rabbit - which seems like a pretty dangerous rabbit to me - not to mention the performance package car is supposed to haul dangerously? - I thought why not go with the old Monte Python Vorpal Bunny from the Holy Grail - the one where the rabbit beheads people with one bite.

I wanted a Big Bend Plate and they only allow five letters so I now have VORPL on a Big Bend plate sitting on the car at Quantum.

Look forward to having the car at the Terlingua event - they say it will be ready and I am signed up - come by and say hi. Thanks.

post-20899-1217110036.jpg

post-20899-1217110036.jpg

I have a black new 07 Mustang waiting at Quanttum for the package to be their first Terlingua - and likely the first publicly owned one - waiting is killing me, but I do look forward to having the car.

I live and work in Big Bend National Park and spend weekends at my place next door in Terlingua on the Terlingua Ranch - my wife and I have a retirement home there. It is about 20 miles from the park. So, we live here in Terlingua/area all the time. Could not resist the Terlingua given that. Ours will be a performance package and the car is completely loaded and new and an '07 - what an unbelievable headache that was to find a new '07, black, stick on the lot in May 08 - another story, but done.

The Terlingua has the ranch colors and logo - or more properly the ranch uses the Shelby Terlingua colors and Lucifer the Prancing Rabbit - we all here know and love these colors and this emblem well - we all have it on various stickers, shirts, cars etc for the ranch.

Given that it is "Lucifer" the rabbit - which seems like a pretty dangerous rabbit to me - not to mention the performance package car is supposed to haul dangerously? - I thought why not go with the old Monte Python Vorpal Bunny from the Holy Grail - the one where the rabbit beheads people with one bite.

I wanted a Big Bend Plate and they only allow five letters so I now have VORPL on a Big Bend plate sitting on the car at Quantum.

Look forward to having the car at th Terlingua event - they say it will be ready and I am signed up - come by and say hi. Thanks.

[attachment=32318:license_...27_86165.jpg

Sweet, cant wait to see pics. im trying to talk the wife into one

Archived