TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Polished Taillight Bezels

Grabber

I like those. Very subtle.

Got any contact info on Moss?

I think those might look good on my black GT - break up the all black rear end. :rockon:

Moss motors has a mustang catolog that they will send you if you call 1-800-479-8515 or you can look at all the stuff on the web site www.mossmustang.com the part number for the bezels is 055-930 and cost $64.95. I just ordered the same trim for the rear center brake light. It should arrive this week and when I get back in town this comming week end I put it on and post a photo of it.

I dig it.

See - it's the little details like this that can make a difference.

A little bit of chrome here and there can look classy.

We don't have chrome bumpers anymore - or chrome strips down the flanks - or wheel well openings - so we have to have something to break up all this monochromatic styling.

It's on my list! :rockon:

Your right, the chrome accents do help bring back the looks from the old days. Now I gottta get rid of that black license plat frame from the dealer and get a Ford chrome one with pony screw cap covers. I just saw it in the catolog, and am ordering it this morning. I will show it to ya later when it arrives via mail. Thanks for the comments. Rob

Ordered and inbound!

Pics forthcoming! :happy feet:

Ruf: A little Chrome highlight will do quite well on your new avitar shot, that is if you intend to keep showing off your cars backside :bandance: . Also, note that when you go to put those pieces on, you only get one shot, so make sure you line em up good. The double sticky 3m tape on the back of that chrome is not very forgiving if you want to remove them. Do a dry fit to get the positioning feel. Rob

:yup: Ruff: Your car looks FANTASTIC. :party: Hats off to you for putting just the right touches on it to make it unique. The Black and white photos set the mood for that look of your car. When I saw you in that photo, the first thing it reminded me of was the blues brothers. :rockon:

Archived