TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone heard from Bull Run

MMcGuirk

I forwarded that email to my, dyed-in-the-wool Porsche guy, brother. His response:

"I am buying a Shelby.... can I go too?"

Michael

I knew all along that car guys can be brought together when you find the right common denominator!!!

They just sent out the invoice email - I'm all paid up and ready to go! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Matt

Me too!

Ditto.

BTW, did everyone who got my e-mail yesterday find the list attached? At least one person did not. If you didn't, let me know if you want it resent and I'll do it ASAP.

Didn't really notice at first but I got 2 e-mails from Sammmmmmmmmmmantha and on my PayPal account there are 2 requests for payment. I only paid one but the other one still has "Pay" and "Cancel" buttons on them. Obviously, I will cancel that one. Anyone else get double billed?

Ditto.

BTW, did everyone who got my e-mail yesterday find the list attached? At least one person did not. If you didn't, let me know if you want it resent and I'll do it ASAP.

Didn't really notice at first but I got 2 e-mails from Sammmmmmmmmmmantha and on my PayPal account there are 2 requests for payment. I only paid one but the other one still has "Pay" and "Cancel" buttons on them. Obviously, I will cancel that one. Anyone else get double billed?

I ignored the second one. Probably a screw up in the servers since they were sent at the same time. I got the attachment too.

Same here. She is asking for info so I will reply ASAP. Mike, I'll Cc. you everything I send her so you can stay up to speed and monitor for the mistakes I will surely make. I'll also forward you all the e-mails she sends starting with the one we got today.

Same here. She is asking for info so I will reply ASAP. Mike, I'll Cc. you everything I send her so you can stay up to speed and monitor for the mistakes I will surely make. I'll also forward you all the e-mails she sends starting with the one we got today.

I got the same email today. Already responded. "Here we go" .

Archived