TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Take Down by SoCal Po-Po

What a sissy! He could have easily outrun that cop.

I can't argue with that,however, as one of my FHP buddy always tells me,"You can't outrun my Motorola"!!!! So I have to give in to him....

HE COULD HAVE TRIED !................................... :hysterical:

David.

Too funny! That road is a speed trap! Over Memorial Day weekend there were about 15 of us going down PCH (in our Mustangs) and my buddy got stopped for speeding. He had just left a red light and they said he was doing in the 70's. Then some bozo cop in a LBPD SUV followed all of us and ran our plates.

No, my friend did not get a ticket...

Karen

Pretty funny. The cop had him dead to rights. You could even hear the guy grabbing gears.

What's up with the hood pins, they looked like a bad hack job. And the snakes by the windows? Weird.

It looked like he had snakes, bulky ones on the headrests, not the usual stitched ones, more like the fender type glued to the head rests too!? Or am I mistaken and those are embroidered or something? Lousy looking pin job too, agreed. I wonder if he's on this forum? Ooops. :hysterical3:

I couldn't pick it up but also looked like gas cap was not standard and there was some type of emblem above the snake on the front fender right at the end. Did anyone else pick those up?

Pretty funny. The cop had him dead to rights. You could even hear the guy grabbing gears.

What's up with the hood pins, they looked like a bad hack job. And the snakes by the windows? Weird.

The hood pins are the stick on with 3M tape fake ones! and the snakes by the windows have been added as well as the mirrors painted Blue...

I couldn't pick it up but also looked like gas cap was not standard and there was some type of emblem above the snake on the front fender right at the end. Did anyone else pick those up?

HOW ABOUT THE SHELBY LETTERING ON THE FRONT HOOD

BTW, what happened to the cops head? Was that bald spots all over his head?

It looks like Alopecia Areata. That's an auto-immune disorder affecting body hair. That means his immune system is attacking itself.

This video is a good reason why I invested in a Blinder LASER jammer!

Archived