TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT winning in 08 SCCA Solo F-Stock

RogerS

That's awesome, congrats to Sam

Based on his suggestions I have set up my suspension as his Solo car. Great guy and eager to share infomation. He is supposed to be running a very "trick" AST coil over suspension this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Talked with rosssvt today about how the Shelby GT's dominated this year's SCCA Solo National Championships F-Stock.

I mean look at this list. 1st-4th are Shelby GTs

1st Sam Strano 2007 Shelby GT

2nd Jason Burns 2007 Shelby GT

3rd Kevin Youngers 2007 Shelby GT

4th Jim Zeisler 2008 Shelby GT

5th Casey Weiss 2000 Chevy Camaro SS

6th Michael Snyder 2007 Shelby GT

7th Kent Kroll 2006 Ford Mustang

8th Lee Piccione 2007 Shelby GT

9th Andy Hohl 2007 Shelby GT

10th Terry Tabor 2007 Ford Mustang GT

11th Jason Huepenbecker 2007 Ford Mustang GT

12th Richard Walford 2007 Ford Shelby GT

13th Myke Dziengel 1999 Ford SVT Cobra

14th John Anthony 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

15th Jerry Lamb 2007 Shelby GT

16th Brian Meyers 2007 Ford Mustang GT

17th Shane Kurowski 2007 Shelby GT

18th David Gushwa 1993 Pontiac Formula Firebird Hoosier

19th Brett Kurowski 2007 Shelby GT

20th David Pozzi 2007 Shelby GT

21th Tye Jackson 2000 Chevy Camaro SS

22th Kyle Langley 2007 Shelby GT

23rd 2005 Ford Mustang

24th Mark Valera 2001 Chevrolet Camero

25th Donald Knop 1966 Shelby GT 350 H

26th Lee Franz 2008 Shelby GT

27th Steven Snyder 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt

F Stock Ladies Drivers: 1st and 2nd, Shelby GTs

1st Mary Pozzi 2007 Shelby GT

2nd Heather Burns 2007 Shelby GT

3rd Tracy Dziengel 1999 Ford SVT Cobra

4th Debbie Zeisler 2008 Ford Mustang GT

5th Miloslava Hrabetova 2007 Ford Mustang

6th Patsy Tabor 2007 Ford Mustang GT

Wow, that's impressive - they really took over that class! I hope to do more autocrossing this year, its really fun.

Just a little factoid

In the Pro-Solo championship F-Stock class the top 8 finishers were all Mustangs. Shelby GT's took 7 of the 8 spots. The lone Mustang was a Bullitt.

We are in the process of recgonizing SCCA racers achievements. And great registry history for these cars!

More to follow.

Roger

Just a little factoid

In the Pro-Solo championship F-Stock class the top 8 finishers were all Mustangs. Shelby GT's took 7 of the 8 spots. The lone Mustang was a Bullitt.

We are in the process of recgonizing SCCA racers achievements. And great registry history for these cars!

More to follow.

Roger

:happy feet:

I've done a little racing from time to time...

sss98221.jpg

Ilmore nice car I had a really rare 2002 rumored to be one of the three original Red White and Blue 2002's from the debut at S.F. worlds fair. I bought it from a retired BMWdealer in Riverside CA. Loved that car. He was the original owner, I had it in the late 80's. Had 1600 tail lights and 2002 badges. I will dig up the pic and scan it for you. One of my all time favorite cars I had owned. 3rd gear was a real treat to be accelerating in. Looks like you may want to auto-cross your SGT one day?

Ilmore nice car I had a really rare 2002 rumored to be one of the three original Red White and Blue 2002's from the debut at S.F. worlds fair. I bought it from a retired BMWdealer in Riverside CA. Loved that car. He was the original owner, I had it in the late 80's. Had 1600 tail lights and 2002 badges. I will dig up the pic and scan it for you. One of my all time favorite cars I had owned. 3rd gear was a real treat to be accelerating in. Looks like you may want to auto-cross your SGT one day?

I'd like to see the pic. I was a big BMW fan in the past; still like them but haven't owned one since my '97 M3.

I've done a lot of autocrossing in the past and there is a local autox club in my area I'd like to get more involved in - but, its tough to be away all day Sunday too often.

Archived