TEAM SHELBY FORUM

pauls high performance

I'm about an hour from Paul's in Coldwater & I have yet to run into anyone here that has taken a car their for his GT500 kits. I have been thinking of going their & having him dyno my car before I do any mods though. Don't get me wrong, Paul's is great & he holds some 1/4 mile records with the V-6 car he done & is a ROUSH Authorized dealer. IMHO I would go to Evo performance in PA for any GT500 tuning, but this is my own opinion & I live in Michigan :)

I know 2 guys who put the Paul's Stage 3 on - one is on this forum (MadMax), and another lives right down the road from me.

Both have dyno'd around 555rwhp and are happy with the product.

But I agree with Coldy - the Evo packages will likely be as good or better, especially for the money.

hey guys any feelings about pauls high performance in jackson mi,thinking about their stage 3 kit anybody done this ,i am looking for advice this is my first high preformance car

I would throw on a TVS with an Evo tune, 3:73 gears and FRPP suspension. None of those mods will hurt the long term value and with the Stage 1 tune you can easily put 620 hp to the pavement, heck of allot less expensive in the long run. IMO

hey guys any feelings about pauls high performance in jackson mi,thinking about their stage 3 kit anybody done this ,i am looking for advice this is my first high preformance car

I bought my GT500 used w/ 3,000 miles about 9 months ago and it had a tune from Paul High Performance (tune, smaller pulley and CAI) from the former owner. I recently went with a Stage III tune and new TVS blower/Throttle Body. Not exactly a good comparison because of the new equipment but the difference in the tune is quite noticable. My experience is that the tunes from Evolution Performance are just so much better. Just my opinion.

I bought my GT500 used w/ 3,000 miles about 9 months ago and it had a tune from Paul High Performance (tune, smaller pulley and CAI) from the former owner. I recently went with a Stage III tune and new TVS blower/Throttle Body. Not exactly a good comparison because of the new equipment but the difference in the tune is quite noticable. My experience is that the tunes from Evolution Performance are just so much better. Just my opinion.

thanks guys for all the feedback i am glad i have an avenue to get unbiased opinions i think i will check out evolution please keep the ideas coming thanks greg

Archived