TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Sheets

LuckySnake

I don't think they still send them with the car. I hope someone proves me wrong.

My entire front and rear of the car will be dismantled next month (painting the stripes on). I'll let you know if we find anything!

bj

My entire front and rear of the car will be dismantled next month (painting the stripes on). I'll let you know if we find anything!

bj

Hey BJ,

I got a copy of the original build sheet from the Flat Rock plant. Just call and ask...they sent me one. Also, spent the day on the dyno. Pure stock was 421.05. Had a SCT tune done and ran a 482.39! I posted the sheets in the Mod section. Man, the power is really wild now!! I am still completely stock with the exception of the tune. They tried a custom cold air kit, and got a 505.98....but the kit still needs a little work, so they removed it and left the tune. So, I am at 482.39 now!! Come on C6's....I'm ready!!

Hey BJ,

I got a copy of the original build sheet from the Flat Rock plant. Just call and ask...they sent me one. Also, spent the day on the dyno. Pure stock was 421.05. Had a SCT tune done and ran a 482.39! I posted the sheets in the Mod section. Man, the power is really wild now!! I am still completely stock with the exception of the tune. They tried a custom cold air kit, and got a 505.98....but the kit still needs a little work, so they removed it and left the tune. So, I am at 482.39 now!! Come on C6's....I'm ready!!

I saw that and posted asking if it was reaaally hot outside...then I saw your sheets posted and saw that it was, in fact, very hot. Mid 4's (like 450 or so) are the norm on these cars. I'm sure you read my "tech" take on what happened to mine. It was bizarre.

bj

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BJ,

What is their phone number?

Thanks

What is their phone number?

Thanks

I rode in a car that had one of these tunes. Incredible

Shelby owner said its among the best customer service she has ever had. Instructions to install were first class & she is not a computer person

*Justin Starkey

*VMP Tuning Inc

*Phone 321-206-9369

*SCT Chips, Flashers, and Dynotuning on our Dyno-Jet 224x

www.VMPTuning.com

spoke to Ralph Arning @ AAI this morning. He stated that the build sheets are removed at the factory/thrown away, no longer shipped with the vehicle (since mustangs started to be built at AAI) and that they are not reproducable

Wow! If this is true, then I lucked out. I got these (attached) from a friend at the plant for my car about a week after the car arrived.

post-17-1159445687_thumb.jpg

post-17-1159445699_thumb.jpg

post-17-1159445687_thumb.jpg

post-17-1159445699_thumb.jpg

Wow! If this is true, then I lucked out. I got these (attached) from a friend at the plant for my car about a week after the car arrived.

Hey Bill, did you get all 28 pages? Did you get the Work Order? I got the two page Work Order, Inspection Reports, Stripe paperwork, two extra bar codes, "Return to Autoport" paper, plus all window stickers.

Found out today engine s/n is listed on Vehicle Information Report, mine is different from VIN. Good to have this report to prove originality down the road.

Blayne

Hey Bill, did you get all 28 pages? Did you get the Work Order? I got the two page Work Order, Inspection Reports, Stripe paperwork, two extra bar codes, "Return to Autoport" paper, plus all window stickers.

Found out today engine s/n is listed on Vehicle Information Report, mine is different from VIN. Good to have this report to prove originality down the road.

Blayne

No, just the 2 I posted. Where did you get all the other paperwork? I have all the window stickers and VOC, and DORA.

spoke to Ralph Arning @ AAI this morning. He stated that the build sheets are removed at the factory/thrown away, no longer shipped with the vehicle (since mustangs started to be built at AAI) and that they are not reproducable

Spoke to my buddy whos was one of the Shelby engineers and he told me the same thing. Garbage

No, just the 2 I posted. Where did you get all the other paperwork? I have all the window stickers and VOC, and DORA.

Where did you find it?

"Return To Autoport", "Vehicle Inventory and Processing System Work Order", "PRE-INSPECTION / FINAL INSPECTION", "MNAO Mustang Stripe" paperwork was all sitting on passenger seat when delivered. The "Vehicle Information Report" I had the dealership print this up the other day, 2 page report. I was actualy hoping to get the Historical Build of Materials (HVBOM), but when my dealer went online, there was so much information we did not know where to start. As I mentioned earlier, the Vehicle Information Report has some good info including engine serial number.

I wish I had been lucky enough to get the Build Sheets. I hope someone can give us a better idea of what we should try to have the dealership print up, to save with car.

Blayne

Red/White

Produced 6/27/06

"Return To Autoport", "Vehicle Inventory and Processing System Work Order", "PRE-INSPECTION / FINAL INSPECTION", "MNAO Mustang Stripe" paperwork was all sitting on passenger seat when delivered. The "Vehicle Information Report" I had the dealership print this up the other day, 2 page report. I was actualy hoping to get the Historical Build of Materials (HVBOM), but when my dealer went online, there was so much information we did not know where to start. As I mentioned earlier, the Vehicle Information Report has some good info including engine serial number.

I wish I had been lucky enough to get the Build Sheets. I hope someone can give us a better idea of what we should try to have the dealership print up, to save with car.

Blayne

Red/White

Produced 6/27/06

Gee maybe someone could find out who emptys the garbage cans at the plant & get him to save the build sheets.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived