TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some Shelby Dodge Humor. Well at least it gave me a little chuckle.

Uh, he would have one if he could find a well preserved resonably priced print. Been looking for a while but not gonna pay $350. either... That was the raffle giveaway at the TC Maserati nationals a few years back, be nice to hang one in the garage above the Masi memorbilia. Odd choice of forums for this thread :shrug:

Ebay link?

Alan

Uh, he would have one if he could find a well preserved resonably priced print. Been looking for a while but not gonna pay $350. either... That was the raffle giveaway at the TC Maserati nationals a few years back, be nice to hang one in the garage above the Masi memorbilia. Odd choice of forums for this thread :shrug:

Ebay link?

Alan

Link??? How can I win the auction if I post the link :hysterical:

Just kidding. I was never a LeBaron fan so just for you here's the link:

TC Poster

And its currently at $9.99 a saving of over $340 just for you.

Steve

Ha, found it last night after I read this thread B) the 'value' is what the club mngmnt assigned to the artist signed piece that was raffled at the meet. I put in my bid last night...

Alan

Ha, found it last night after I read this thread B) the 'value' is what the club mngmnt assigned to the artist signed piece that was raffled at the meet. I put in my bid last night...

Alan

I wonder if the artist ever saw a TC in person. If he had he should know there is no back seat. Notice how he has five people in it.

Steve

I wonder if the artist ever saw a TC in person. If he had he should know there is no back seat. Notice how he has five people in it.

Steve

Ha, I put my kids back there all the time, you know, for slow trips around the block or at least until my 5 year old says, "Do boost Daddy!"

Putting a new turbo on the worlds fastest TC BTW...

Alan

Alan

Hey looky who won it for the opening bid of $9.99

Hmmm, I must have somehow missed that "hey thanks" beer Thursday night. Well not the first time for that. :cold:

Steve

Hey looky who won it for the opening bid of $9.99

Hmmm, I must have somehow missed that "hey thanks" beer Thursday night. Well not the first time for that. :cold:

Steve

What, you were there Thursday? :hysterical:

Archived