TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Shelby Stripe flaw!

Let me see if I can upload the pdf file here

Note: There is NOTHING about any 12/12 warranty. Everything is 3/36

Shelby GT Warranty info

Excellent contribution, Dude. Bravo, and thank you!

I've never seen this 411 before. Not only does your .pdf re-define what our expectations should be re: warranty, it also explains what Shelby adds to the SGT, and what specific FRP parts are used in this special build.

This is an important document, I highly suggest all of us print out a copy for future reference.

Excellent contribution, Dude. Bravo, and thank you!

I've never seen this 411 before. Not only does your .pdf re-define what our expectations should be re: warranty, it also explains what Shelby adds to the SGT, and what specific FRP parts are used in this special build.

This is an important document, I highly suggest all of us print out a copy for future reference.

+1

Let me see if I can upload the pdf file here

Note: There is NOTHING about any 12/12 warranty. Everything is 3/36

Shelby GT Warranty info

ShelbyDude,

Thanks for providing the warranty information stating the stripes are covered with a 3/36 warranty. Sorry if my comments shook anybody. The incorrect information I read referring to 12/12 on stripes was posted on 5/15/08 in the Shelby GT discussion forum:

Replacing vinyl stripes / Replace the vinyl stripes with painted stripes

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...40&start=40

Post 41

“Funny Shelby is Giving me the run around about my stripes, The have had issues for 3 months but the guy who has to approve them at the dealer just now approved it. Shelby said stripes are 12 12, my car has 15K and is 13 Months old, Any soultions.”

torquewrench1807

Archived